Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Exclamation Yuuzhan Vong 3 3/4 Action Figure Petition

This is the Yuuzhan Vong actiton Figure Petition, the link is below, Spread this to all your other favorite sites!

http://www.petitiononline.com/26542/petition.html
    Yuuzhan Vong Figure Petition

The Otters are attacking the Crab party!

Sounds like a cool idea... but I don't think its really time for a Yuuzhan Vong figure yet as this is still the movie year... Although I maybe considering it maybe in the near future...

Cheers...
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

well you see we won't get enough signaters for a long time then it'll take about 7 or 8 months to make it then a few more to produce it, thus it probably won't get producerd (if we get enuf signetirs (SP?)) for 2 years

No offense, but I really don't think petitions get anything done. And I REALLY don't think this petition is going to get this character made. There are plenty more characters that I would rather see done.

But hey, if it gets made, I'll buy it.
    Powdered Toast Man!

there were already 2 figs made by petition

one is Jek Protkins and I forgot the other one

Could you post a pic of one? I've never seen one before, and if I like it, then I'll sign.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Well There is no defenate picture of one.... yet AT SW.com though they have a pic of a "high ranking" Vong but hey go ahead and sign I'm buying about 10 if they make um

I really don't think that petitions have much of a chance in getting a figure made. A petition for an EU character has even less of a chance, since many of us don't really consider that to be 'true Star Wars.'

Anyways, I hope they make it and hope it is to the liking of all you EU fans; but I will never buy one. I will sign the petition out of respect for a fellow fan though.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis