Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Those are so cute! Thats a nice change! Any chance of seeing them in the states???
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

Cool, I want one!
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

Like to see all the charachters!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I cant believe I am saying this,but these little guys look awesome.Is Happy Hippo a regular staple in this country,or something new for SW?
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

there have already been some happy hippo lines but this is the first that features starwars
    I even have some normal happy hippos here at home, maybe I can take a pic if anybody is interested in seeing them (probably not)
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Is happy hippo a kid's book character? or a cartoon show? I'm just a little confused
    [FONT=comic sans ms]ok make me stop talking, it's not interesting anymore[/FONT]

the're just made up characters for the "Ueberachschungs Eier" (surpise eggs in english)
    ok so I'll explain it for all you guys:
    usualy the eggs have something to build in it, like a little car or so
    but everytime, there is a special line (like the SW happy hippos atm) but one of these figs is only included in every 7th egg
    I hope this helps
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP