Target Accessory Packs - New Scuplts?

I have not been able to find the Target Accessory pack for the Death Star or Endor Victory.

I don't want to pay a bunch for them if the figures are identical to those already released.

The death star trooper sculpt looks the same as the one already released - is this true?

What about the Biker Scout? Same old sculpt or a new one?

Hopefully someone who has them can let me know where best to spend my money.

JCPZero

The Death Star Trooper is the same exact sculpt as the POTF2 figure. The legs are the new softer plastic, but other then that it is the same exact figure. I wish they would have retooled him some, like they did the figures in the Wal-Mart cantina packs. The set is nice though, due to the accessories.

The Biker Scout is the exact same sculpt as the POTJ version, except the crotch piece is on backwards. There are some rumors that this may have been intentional, but no confirmations. The dirty paint job is also slightly different, but not that much. The accessories really make this set a good buy though.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

If I find them at target I'll pick them up. I just did not want to spend $15 + shipping to get them on the secondary market if the sculpts are the same - by your description they are nearly identical.

You mentioned the Cantina Members - are they the same sculpts but with different paint. Or slightly different sculpts, or totally different sculpts?

I wish I could easily find them at my local stores - I would just buy them. But it is getting expensive if I can't find them and have to pay higher price + shipping.

Thanks for the info!

JCPZero