hey, think about this!!!!

Anakin has a huge concentration of midiclorians in his blood, right????? so he's made out to be the chosen one right???....Ok, in episode 3 he's gonna lose hwat???? half or more or something of his body????? would'nt that reduce his midichlorian cout to that much of other jedi knights such as kenobi who "is not the chosen one"????? What then? how can he be as strong as he once was if he's "more machine than man" ...."twisted and evil"?????? i think the midichlorian thing doesn't work very well.
    J.
    "Luke, I am your Father.......and your Brother" -Vader ESB veryvery special edition

I think the midichlorian count is based on a ratio system. In other words, for every 1 pint of blood he has XX amount of midichlorians. Also for the midichlorians to be considered living organisms (at least by our standards) they MUST be able to reproduce. So if too many are lost, they will rebuild themselves in time.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Even though Anakin loses a lot of his physical body doesn't mean it reduces the concentration of midichlorians in his blood. He still has a midichlorian count of 20,000. Basically it's what bigbarada said.

Originally posted by master jedi
    Even though Anakin loses a lot of his physical body doesn't mean it reduces the concentration of midichlorians in his blood. He still has a midichlorian count of 20,000. Basically it's what bigbarada said.
    Well Said...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Maybe the deeper he goes into the Darkside is also a factor in his strong abilities along with the midi.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Originally posted by Obi-Don
    Maybe the deeper he goes into the Darkside is also a factor in his strong abilities along with the midi.
    I don't see how it would factor in except that he does become stronger in the dark side of the force.

Midiclorians only give one knowledge of the force, they don't control how the force is used: Light or Dark.
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.