Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrogant grown men who like to cry and throw tantrums over differing views.

Hey all, I was thinking of how funny it is when people decide to push others around like school yard bullies.
    But what's funnier is when an adult does it, errantly thinking he or she has laid out the groundwork on how everyone else should think.
    It's funny when people actually try to talk about something, only to be replied to with cries and tears because some other people who aren't even paying attention throw out a few insults . . . yet the person trying to engage in that conversation has to be hauled out on the carpet for others' misdeeds.

It's really funny when a person goes out of his or her way for an old crank in an effort to extend a hand of friendship and exchange meaningful conversation . . . only to be gutted with the aforementioned behavior.

Wait - did I say it was funny ? I meant heartbreaking.

*smacks Caesar*

I told YOU not to ACT that way!!!!!!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

It's even funnier when you get PM's from those people.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Hey guys, I think this is kind of crossing a line and getting waaay too personal. Can't we all just calm down about this? I would hate to come back here tomorrow and find that some of my friends here have been banned.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

BigB, after it took extreme "personal" attacks, sexual prefrence bashing, and racism before "He who shall not be named" was finally banned, do you seriously think that this will get anyone banned?

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I'm gonna have to agree with bigbarada on this. I understand why you are upset Caeser, but honestly we just need to move on and stay away from that thread.

Originally posted by mini-rock
    I'm gonna have to agree with bigbarada on this. I understand why you are upset Caeser, but honestly we just need to move on and stay away from that thread.
    Will do,
    but first I need to finish jotting down these frivolous recipes.

Hey, don't knock my recipes. Those are really tasty dishes. I'll be sharing more tommorow for anyone that wants to actually seriously share recipes.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Originally posted by Caesar

Will do,
    but first I need to finish jotting down these frivolous recipes.
    Hey, make sure you try the pancakes!

JJB, I'm gonna try yours tomorrow night, it sounds good. CRAP! My mouth is starting to water.

Oooo, which one you going to make. Let me know how it turns out. I love to hear other peoples opinions of my recipes.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks