Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    That stupid 12" Luke Skywalker and Tauntaun was the worst for me. And after all of the effort, I returned it because it was trash.

But the Dewback was rough as well (I seem to remember getting mine for 20 bucks).

Oh, yeah! And on a side note. I bought my son a little truck (Hot Wheels or similar). And not only did it have the cardboard base with the little plastic eyelits that the twisties were strung through and twisted around, but the point where the twisties crossed was glued! That was the TRUE PITA (I thought I was the only one who used that and I wonder if fafita pitas are named that because the are so much trouble to eat)!
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I'd have to say the Dewback and Sandtrooper has the most twisties. Untimate Boba Fett is a runner up. THey are annoying as hell. Pliers work great for removing them, just I don't have them available half the time.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I would have to vote for Ultimate Jango -- soo many Ties and so little time to get it open. The Luke and Speederbike was a fun one also -- many ties there as well.

On a side note to Jedi Tricks -- I hope you took your craftsman pliars back to Sears -- Replaced for Life!!
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

The wirecutters are part of a set, so apparently I have to go through some song and dance to get them replaced. I will eventually, but for now, I have a big, meaty, greasy pair of wirecutters that are doing the job (though they're too big for some jobs).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thats great JediTricks -- something I used (and got in SERIOUS trouble) was my wife's manacure set; it has these littie pair of sissors that are pointed and curved and very sharp. Didnt look like she used them so I used them to cut open my Jango.

The bruse on my arm is almost gone now and I am starting to feel my legs again...

Can I borrow those wirecutters??
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

I'm surprised those nail scissors didn't shatter, these wires are getting really tough.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

12" Sandtrooper w/ Dewback @ eBay $29.99 BIN

I always thought the older figures had thicker wire than the new ones.

For those of you who might be interested I saw this at ebay for $29.99 w/ $2.00 s/h for 12" Dewback & Sandtrooper. Check it out HERE.

Good Luck.
    Last edited by mini-rock; 10-04-2002 at 11:36 PM.

12" figures are not hard to open phyically for me, it's hard mentaly. I'm a MIB collector, but I just opened a Clone and he's awesome
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Re: 12" Sandtrooper w/ Dewback @ eBay $29.99 BIN

Originally posted by mini-rock
    I always thought the older figures had thicker wire than the new ones.

For those of you who might be interested I saw this at ebay for $29.99 w/ $2.00 s/h for 12" Dewback & Sandtrooper. Check it out HERE.

Good Luck.
    Man, the auction ended at $44. You would have thought that someone would have grabbed it for 29.99 and the shiping was only 2 bucks. That's how e-bay makes their money, on morons
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Re: Re: 12" Sandtrooper w/ Dewback @ eBay $29.99 BIN

Originally posted by turbowars
    Man, the auction ended at $44. You would have thought that someone would have grabbed it for 29.99 and the shiping was only 2 bucks. That's how e-bay makes their money, on morons
    I know what you mean. I don't know how many times I've seen something BIN for hells cheap and people end up bidding almost twice as much for it. Ithought for sure someone from here would have jumped all over that BIN price. Especially for only $32 bucks with shipping.