Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Re: Re: 12" Sandtrooper w/ Dewback @ eBay $29.99 BIN

Originally posted by mini-rock

I know what you mean. I don't know how many times I've seen something BIN for hells cheap and people end up bidding almost twice as much for it. Ithought for sure someone from here would have jumped all over that BIN price. Especially for only $32 bucks with shipping.
    Hey Rock, when they went on sale at my TRU for 29.99 I passed on them, the next day when I was in my right mind, I went back to get a few, one for me and one for my 4 year old cousin, they were gone! What a moron, LOL
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Re: Re: Re: Re: 12" Sandtrooper w/ Dewback @ eBay $29.99 BIN

Originally posted by turbowars
    Hey Rock, when they went on sale at my TRU for 29.99 I passed on them, the next day when I was in my right mind, I went back to get a few, one for me and one for my 4 year old cousin, they were gone! What a moron, LOL

Sorry man. If I see another one for a good deal I'll post here.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 12" Sandtrooper w/ Dewback @ eBay $29.99 BIN

Originally posted by mini-rock

Sorry man. If I see another one for a good deal I'll post here.
    I have 2 of them, I was just making a point. Later
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

For me, it's the 12" Bikerscout on Speederbike (or Luke, for that matter).

I don't have either the 2 scouts or Luke opened even as of now. I buy everything to open - it's just the lack of room to set them up for one reason that's stopping me.

The other is the sheer perfection of the Bikerscout on Speederbike.

Boxed or loose, this is the perfect Star Wars 12" piece!

My top 3 hover around 14" Electronic Vader, the speederbike / scout trooper set, and Ultimate Bounty Hunter Jango.

I probably like Vader the best, because he is Vader, but making the call on the other 2 is very tough.

I also totally love the E2 Electronic Figures. They are REALLY fun to play with - especially Obi-Wan with that lightup lightsaber. I saw Turbowars' custom lightup Anakin and thought it rocked! I really want to see them continue to make this electronic feature on Jedi and Sith figures.

But back to the topic, I bought BOTH Speederbikes to open (scout ones, and additionally the Luke). I'm ultimately wanting a Leia Endor figure (hopefully WITHOUT a bike) to put riding double with Luke against the two original scouts they took off after. Or I can give Leia the 2nd scout's bike and make the trooper fight Han.

To do with nothing: I just realized that the Deluxe Clonetrooper's Speederbike might support BOTH Luke and Leia's 3 3/4" figures riding together! I'll have to try that out!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.