Thread: Do Over

Hybrid View

Do Over

Anyone catch that show!!! Man that was a great episode with him spewing all the spoilers at that jerk Vader!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I saw that and was beginning to think that no one here caught it. It's a pretty funny show, too. It's cool that they used the actual 1978 Don Post masks and not the newer versions. It makes me think that whoever writes this show is a Star Wars fan.

It's wierd how we have two shows this season about guys going back in time to the 80s to fix their childhood. The ABC version is more of a drama though.

I like Do Over better, mainly because it is funnier.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I am afraid though, that it will be canceled soon. It doesn't seem to have that aura of staying power.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I watched the show just because it dealt with Star Wars, but I think this show will soon be gone as well. I didn't really like any of the cast and the premise is kind of stupid.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

This last episode was done rather well. It's appeal is coming from the power of him knowing everything. "BETA MACHINES NOW THAT IS THE WAVE OF THE FUTURE!!!!!!!"
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Dang.... What happened to that show, it was so great and they cancelled it. Just like OFF CENTRE, that was show was pure genius!!!
    MWHAHAHAHA!