Question Was Luke actually evil?

I am not very up-to-date on my EU, most of the books were very hard to find in my area. I know about the Sith Luke figure, and I was wondering, did he really become evil, or did he "join" the Sith as some sort of undercover thing to obtain information? And if he really did join the Sith and become evil, what brought him back? And one final question-What book was this in? Thanks.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Re: Was Luke actually evil?

Originally posted by Darth Sidious
    I am not very up-to-date on my EU, most of the books were very hard to find in my area. I know about the Sith Luke figure, and I was wondering,
    did he really become evil, or did he "join" the Sith as some sort of undercover thing to obtain information?
    Not really evil. To learn how to destroy Palpatine's resurrected clone from the inside of his operation.
    And if he really did join the Sith and become evil, what brought him back?
    Leia did, in a duel with Palpatine, I think.
    And one final question-What book was this in?
    Comic book series Dark Empire, 1992.
    Thanks.
    You're welcome.

p.s. I think this is my 1300th post. :happy:
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Congrats on the 1300 posts! And thanks again for the info, that had been bugging me.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC