Does anyone know something about the Gentle Giants' busts?

I saw the Yoda bust in ToyFare and i loved it and I can't waiy to own it. Where is it?
    I want Jacen, Jaina, and Anakin Solo New Jedi Order Figures!

You can find them at some different online stores.
    I first saw them here:

TFAW.com

And a lot of them were pre-orders. Like Dooku, Yoda, Vader. But I'm pretty sure that some of them are getting pretty close.

However, I saw them for better prices here:

Toynk.com

So, it's basically up to you. But that will give you at least two options.
    They really do look great and I plan on getting a few myself .

End...
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

The Yoda bust does look cool. I bought the Obi-Wan bust and I'm really looking forward to Boba Fett too.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

the fett is amazing looking. i'm looking in to purchasing that
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Two things to be aware of about the Yoda bust:

#1 No matter where you find it (online), you will be making an ADVANCED PURCHASE. This bust will not be out for at least two months, perhaps longer (average lead time on the first seven busts, three of which will not be shipping until this week, is about three to five months). Distributor advanced orders for this bust closed just today.

#2 No matter who is offering it, they will not get it much earlier than anyone else, nor is Dark Horse necessarily sold out if an online retailer tells you that the bust is "sold out". Very likely they are sold out of the quantity they planned to order. But bear in mind, the deadline for ALL retailers to place their orders on Yoda and Darth Vader was today. And regardless of who is offering these busts, they can only get them from one place - Diamond Comic Distributors (the exclusive distributors of Dark Horse products).

A customer of mine asked about the Yoda bust a couple of months ago (before it was even offered for retailer orders) when he ordered one online from a company that claimed it was already sold out! I told him pretty much what you see above. I ordered at least one for my stock, maybe two, but I do not anticipate seeing them for several months. I believe that next week I will finally be receiving Count Dooku, Zam Wessel, and Jango Fett (the only one of the nine offered so far that has genuinely "sold out", which is to say that the entire production run has been preordered).

And for those of you unschooled in these incredible mini-busts from Dark Horse and Gentle Giant, here is the line up so far:

First Wave:
    Anakin Skywalker
    Mace Windu
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Padme Amidalla

Second Wave:
    Count Dooku
    Jango Fett
    Zam Wessel

Third Wave:
    Darth Vader
    Yoda

Fourth Wave (not yet even offered):
    Boba Fett

And if you have not seen it, the Boba Fett mini-bust will not simply be the Jango Fett with a different backpack and paint scheme. It could not be more different! In fact, it looks to be one of the best of the bunch. Though in all fairness, the entire line-up is incredible. At the last big toy show locally, we had all four at our table. A guy came and bought Anakin, then returned in less than an hour and bought the remaining four! Luckily a customer of mine who ordered all four never paid for them, so I have another set for the next toy show October 11-13, and should have the wave two set as well.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Thanks
    I want Jacen, Jaina, and Anakin Solo New Jedi Order Figures!

I have a question about the Clonetrooper that is going to be offered in June. It has been reported that there will be a white, red, and yellow paint scheme. It has also been reported that the production number will be 5,000. Now, does this mean that there will be 5,000 of each color, or just 5,000 total with a third of the total being one of the three colors.

If it's 5,000 TOTAL, then obtaining one of each color will be a bit more difficult.
    "Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and f--- the prom queen." - Sean Connery (The Rock)