Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I agree, the sleeves should be longer. Looking at the wrists is annoying.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

And let's not forget to mention the half-shirts. These things make me even more angry than the short sleeves do.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I will have to disagree with Darth Cruel about the Half Shirts -- If they make a Padme Arena Escape in 12" form -- the shirt had BETTER be half -- HAHAHA.

sorry, couldnt resist...
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

JB - Gotta give you that one.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I finally got around to posing Dooku last night, didn't have anything better to do on a Friday night, but he can't even raise his arms above his head. The sleeves are short, and remind me alot of Jedi Luke. If I were to redo my EP2 favorites 12" list this would be down a couple notches. The head sculpt is the only thing that saves this figure. Oh! And the lightsaber.

Sleeves or Arms?

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Are their sleeves to short, or their arms to long? That is the question that has baffled men for years.
    I've laboured under the impression that their arms were always too SHORT! I guess that makes the sleeves even shorter than we had first suspected!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**