Page 101 of 107 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1062

Smile micro vehicles wave 3

Quote Originally Posted by vulcantouch
    jg: "do not intend to ask you more than"
    -no harm done; but if i do send one of each variant, do you have a preference re which ones you want sent loose & which remain in package?
    Well, in that case (if you feel so generous! ) I would prefer if the variant stay in package.
    In any case I never intended to exploit you too much. I will be more than happy with just one of each collection in wave 3.

Ciao,
    JediGoofy

Talking jg: "never intended to exploit you too much. I will be more than happy with just"

-ferengi acquisition rule 242: "more is good... all is better"

"prefer if the variant stay in"
    -actually i don't know that either version is "the" variant, so how's this: the non-metallic weathered & olive rider are unopened, while white & metallic-unweathered are loose so b'jr can have their unwanted trifi & atrt partners, sound good?
    meanwhile got 2 more b4 offer expired: obijsf/arc and anijsf/trifi- how many is that total? so ltb & s43, how'd you do baggin "free" mvs?
    oh goody, it's been rescheduled
    vt

VT: I didn't get any of them, I went to 2 targets and all I saw was Landspeeders and Sandcrawlers at both so I didn't even bother. So if you ended up with more than enough for everyone else I'd gladly take one of each, and if there aren't extra variants I'd settle for a picture of them. LMK.

Thanks,
    Joe

Didn't end up with any MV's cause we all came down with colds and weren't able to go over to Target. I may look in a week or so to see if they have any at least marked down or even retail priced.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Wink To Open Or Not To Open

"prefer if the variant stay in"
    -actually i don't know that either version is "the" variant, so how's this: the non-metallic weathered & olive rider are unopened, while white & metallic-unweathered are loose so b'jr can have their unwanted trifi & atrt partners, sound good?
    If you can make happy both me and b'jr it is perfect!
    Could you just reverse the order? The white & metallic-unweathered unopened and the non-metallic weathered & olive rider loose?
    In any case I am happy if b'jr gets the trifi & atrt I usually try to avoid to have doubles, but I know b'jr thinks differently!
    Ciao,
    JediGoofy

Thumbs down s43: "didn't get any" / ltb: "Didn't end up with any"

-so you Failed, MIZ-ER-UH-BLEE!!" - zek, DS9's "the nagus"
    i just turned all the xtras over to b'jr today (during tea at fs; fashots comin soon ) so
    tell you guys wot: if no other foreigner asks for a set (and why haven't more axed i wonder? oh well), we'll hook ya up & send along w/stuff yer getting from deesale one of each variant is in the six i've set aside, so whoever wants which, speak up first
    also turned over to him several cd baggins mentioned in posts 966-8, 970 & 977 above, so some of those (towa tei, morrissey, depeche, eskimo, Novocaine etc) is spoken for,all you snoozer-loozers
    fogrot to mention: i'd also bagged a slave1/tyderum 2-pak cuz kinda liked boba minifig. but i didn't want the rest of toy (slve, tyd & emp minifig) so waited to show b'jr in case he wanted it. was gonna xchange it for yet another wave3 if he didn't want, but he did, so now i get miniboba and xtra stuff ain't goin to waste

jg: "Could you just reverse"
    -maybe, but since i just turned over xtras to b'jr they might all be open now. however, the reason i selected & opened the ones for you i did is to provide you w/the Best Possible paintjobs i could find on all six ships (actually eight counting the variants). if you're opening them all anyway it won't matter, right? lmk
    so, if you got the best paintjobs i could pick out, naturally the 2nd best are reserved for ltb & s43; why? cuz the further an ambassador travels from home (don't know if i mms or mvs can be validly considered "ambassadors", but i do ), the more impeccable his presentation should be
    vt

Talking report: early xmas 4me :D

pkg from tojo just arrived, 2+ years in the making and worth the wait! will list total available contents soon, meanwhile here's what i'm keeping one each of:
    galactica
    basestar
    cylon
    viper (all 4 a bit bigger than i was hoping, but still like )

tomy (aside from maybe atte base, won't be keeping diorama elements from these in case anyone wants)-
    atte & its carrier (loose rear gun on latter but otherwise Great; meanwhile paintjob & dull edges make former a bit too bug-like)
    owenbike (don't want anifig rider)
    e2 slave1 (redundant w/my mm but since paintjob & sculpt are different i'll keep; main hull guns are loose on mine; anyone else's?)
    e2 jsf (nice flame effects, tho i'll prolly cut em off anyway)

furuta-
    ent-e (too bad one this cool's the chase; shoulda been lame-o galileo )
    ent-c (love the colors & saucer details)
    pasteur (love cream base color & detailing on sphere & hull)
    prometheus (underacheiving detail, esp. compared to above 3)
    jemhadar (feh underside contours & paint, but Love rich blue-purp color)
    kazraider (love colors' santa-fe ceramic connotation)
    phoenix (hinged nacelles?? nice surprise)
    borgcube (clever translucent-green w/thin black-metallic spray that yields Great lighting effect convinced me; very Endgame)

romando, both mini (1/7000) and mm sized-
    nx01 (mm-sized And more detail than jl version, so may give up my latter!)
    nite-glo ent-e
    mini saratoga (has the side guns!)
    k'tinga aka d7 update (odd but true-to-model colors)

considering keeping:
    romando-
    mini ktinga (redundant to above one, but sure is well done)
    mini pasteur
    mini stargazer
    mini nite-glo 1701
    nite-glo 1701
    nite-glo nx01
    nite-glo & regular mini nx01s
    1/7000 ds9 (all parts included w/other 1/7000 ships might customize automated weapon array from these, since full assembly looks to be badly warped anyway)
    ent-e (don't want sloppy saucer, but faithful details under saucer-sep surface!)

furuta-
    excelsior (good, but romando & mm versions already cover this ground fine)
    ent refit (hate flat upper hull, but like hull & pylon paint details, maybe i'll use latter on a custom)
    ent-b (same, but also so damn Big)
    ferengi (like painted upper-hull windows, but otherwise smaller mm's just as good)
    grissom (mm's just as good, but kinda like saucer details)
    runabout (different colors & sculpting, but bulkier & not as cool as mm version)

record cold here this week, so these should keep me busy w/plenty of indoor fun while i await replies to above post
    vt

Thumbs up

jg: "Could you just reverse"
    -maybe, but since i just turned over xtras to b'jr they might all be open now. however, the reason i selected & opened the ones for you i did is to provide you w/the Best Possible paintjobs i could find on all six ships (actually eight counting the variants). if you're opening them all anyway it won't matter, right? lmk
    OK, I agree.
    "best paintjobs", wonderful!

Ciao,
    JediGoofy

Saw a few clearances the past few days. Nothing super great but I did see a Han Solo Bust on sale at Media Play, originally $45.00 (I believe) but clearanced to $28. Also saw tons of Unleashed Obi-Wans, Anakins and Assajs for a total of $11.00 apiece as well as the 500th Vaders reduced to $13. Tons of lightsabers on clearance as well as many Force Battlers and mini-figures.

Also sighted multiple Die-Cast X-wing and Troop Transporter, but they were not on clearance.

Give a shout-out if you so desire any and I will do my best to obtain them.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Target sets

VT: Hi, I just noticed you mentioned something about reserving the 2nd best paint jobs on the Target sets for LBC and myself. I have no idea how I missed it before, but let me know what I need to do. Also, do yo still have all the MM and AF figures we were doing a deal with many months ago? LMK.

Thanks,
    S43