Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107
Results 1,061 to 1,062 of 1062
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAFMAN View Post
    Caesar, I think that was a great idea. I hope everyone will do the same. I will post pics as soon as the items VT had set aside for me from Marilyn's collection arrive.

I will also go through what I already have and post pics of the items in my collection that VT found for me. I can only imagine how many posts we'll see added to this thread if everyone does the same.
    when i get a few minutes, i'll post pics as well...

in keeping with the overall theme of the thread, i came into possession (read gift) of an ultra vader tie titanium that i'm not that interested in keeping, so if anyone would be interested in a trade (especially for an ultra galactica ), lemme know

rj

Quote Originally Posted by SWAFMAN View Post
    Caesar, I think that was a great idea. I hope everyone will do the same. I will post pics as soon as the items VT had set aside for me from Marilyn's collection arrive.

I will also go through what I already have and post pics of the items in my collection that VT found for me. I can only imagine how many posts we'll see added to this thread if everyone does the same.
    I is a great idea indeed. This way we'll keep this thread up and remember our friend and his work here. When I'll receive in the future the MM playsets from Marilyn's collection (I talked about with VT) I'll post pics here
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback