Page 11 of 107 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thumbs up i hereby use my 200th VbformaT ssg post to confirm. . .

. . .whatta stand-up goombah swaffy is- palpayed seller in a flash just like he sez he would
    speaking of 200: jt, i imagine a good 200 of them views are probably mine, in that i regularly recheck my posts to edit them, make sure their hyperlinx work etc as for the other thousand views, i guess that's what happens when the word "legend" is lived up to or, maybe lotsa people out there're usin r2's tea link for the singular pleasure of viewin mah mug
    don't remember where you mentioned it, but i admire the logic of your "quigon is anakin's dad" theory. i can imagine liam neeson bein the remorseless luv-m-n-leave-em type. besides, shmi's a handsome woman, i might "slip her some midichlorians" too
    vt
    np: 200 sheep, "why" (maw hyperdub)

Oh, I've mentioned that Qui-Gon is Anakin's dad theory all up and down these SSG forums, like here: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/vbport...=5929#post5929

I think "VT" is just a popular guy, there's no way around it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

re: i might "slip her some midichlorians" too

LM-freakin'-AO !!!!!!!!!!
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

But surely the boy who brings balance should be a pedigree, non?

Hey BritC, do you know of any details of TV channels in the UK screening the EPII trailer? I can't face The Big Breakfast and all those 'maaaad' presenters going "I'm maaaaad, me!"

jeddah

Hey Jeddah

Sorry - no idea.......

although, I am told it will be shown before Harry Potter (Nov 17) and Lord of the Rings (a few weeks later).

Cheers

BC3

re: Jeddah's question about EP2 trailer...

{{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

thankee

Swaffee. Altho' i was after TV scheduling (i want to video it - like in 99) that was so interesting, I didn't realise all the politics!

jeddah

Swaffo's link may not work for some since it's set up for viewing less than 20 posts per page, so if you see a forum page without text, then take the "&pagenumber=2" off the URL, or just go here: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/vbport...&threadid=1328
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

thought this would be the best thread to catch yer attn, VT...

VT, after reading the june 2001 column by paglia (again, 'cuz I'm still jonesing for new stuff from her!!!), I just don't know how you get up the ambition to even bother posting film/entertainment reviews. I mean, what's the point when someone that sharp is already on the job?
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Talking what, you tryina say i'm Superfluous?? why you i oughta. . .

i assume you mean my old fsm humps (their recent code change, which eliminates boldface, hyperlinx & paragraph breaks renders it indecipherable )? i don't agree with cp about Everything yknow. for one thing, as a male lesbian i like to think i have an insight into dykeflix and taste in chix that continues to elude her- not to mention film music and scifitoys
    i took a break during the warm months, both from writin Humps and from watching hardly any flix. i'm gearin up again though, so one of these days maybe i'll resume it on ssg's own general section if so, maybe we can get you to finally join in, eh?
    hey, you live in cp's home state, right?? why don't You find out what the Hell's keepin her if they make her a premium service ( ) and you subscribe, maybe u can email me copy/pastes of her column?

jt: "I think 'VT' is just a popular guy"
    -me, Popular? that's a concept's gonna take a little getting used to meanwhile i promise this newfound adulation won't change me, i give y'all my word i'll remain the same fulla-myself phenom i've always bin

jdah "surely the boy who brings balance should be a pedigree"
    -"even kahless himself was not noble-born" -worf to martok, ds9's "tacking into the wind"
    vt
    np: norma jean, "i believe in you"
    Last edited by vulcantouch; 11-04-2001 at 01:29 PM.