Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Maniac laughter in the background?

Did any one realize the maniacal laughter in the background when Qui Gon was going into the water to go to Otah Gunga and again when he was getting out of the Bongo?
    That laughter just bugged me
    A pill To Make you numb
    a pill to make you dumb
    a pill to make you anybody else
    but all the drugs in this world wont save her from herself

the chorus form Marilyn Mansons "Coma White"

I've not heard it before. I'm curious now, I'm going to get out my DVD and check for it now...

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I think those are the cries of a loon - water fowl common up here in Canada (so common, they're on our dollar coins).

Aside: why is it a "swamp"? I find the word swamp indicative of stagnation and algae - eutrophied water. The water on Naboo looked fresh. I guess "Naboo Marshland JarJar" or "Naboo Wetland JarJar" just doesn't move figures like "Naboo Swamp JarJar". That's Hasbro - always thinking one step ahead.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

i have noticed this before, qui-gon did aswell, you see him look around curiously, when it happens!
    hayden christensen's girl, at your service

Sorry, I just couldn't keep silent.

Actually I've never heard it, I guess that's another reason for my watch E1 again soon.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

YES!!!!!! The PHANTOM MEANACE!!! IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!!! woowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoo.................... ..
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

YES!!!!!! The PHANTOM MEANACE!!! IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!!! woowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoo.................... ..
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

is there an echo??? well, i think that it was meant to be some animal of some sort....who knows...
    2000 post!!! yay!
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I just watched it last night, didn't notice anything, but it was probably a duck or something.
    Originally posted by hayden's_hunnie
    i have noticed this before, qui-gon did aswell, you see him look around curiously, when it happens!
    If you are talking about the scene where he gets out of the Bongo, I think he's looking around because of the waterfall, maybe he senses it or something. Check out the cut scene for the waterfall fun.