Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vader vs The Potty

When I was a child watching SW I always had this question racking my brain....so here it goes....how does Vader go make pee pee?? LOL Does he use the urinary-force or what????
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

LOL, I think he doesn't need to any more....

REMEMBER: He is more machine now than man! I think his need to eat, drink and pee pee are no more. He lives using the wires and life support system running through his entire body now.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

There's a door on his codpiece, take a look at any Vader figure.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Okay, this is pretty lowbrow. But since it's a legitimate question, I'm going with Pendo. I think I read somewhere that Vader's digestive tract has been replaced by cybernetic mechanisms that digest a special nutrient mixture with 100% efficiency, eliminating the need for him to go to the bathroom.

But want a funny mental image? Picture Vader sitting on the john reading the Sunday funnies.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

LMAOOOOO!!! @ Vader sitting on the toilly ready the sunday funnies & the imperial colostomy bag.....ok now this brings me to my second question I had as I hit puberty watching SW...can Mr Vader get busy??? LOL Just joking. Is there an Imperial profo?? LOL OK ok I'll stop.
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

I'm assuming there is at least some disposal system built into his suit. No matter how efficient his new feeding system may be, blood cells and other cells die and must be removed from the body on a constant basis.

Remember Vader's meditation chamber, well it has another use.
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"

I read this & almost blew Dr. Pepper all over my monitor.

One can never get too tired of toilet humor. Just started laughin like a little kid.

rynobot, I was about to say the same thing........ That's really why the guy was surprised when he saw him sittin in the chamber, it wasnt cause his helmet was off........

What about all those poor stormtroopers? Nothing like getting the urge to go and have to remove armor to "Free Your Willy" if you know what I mean. A zipper alone can be enough of an obstacle.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.