Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Wow, is that it, just a 2-parter?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I saw the He-Man vs. the Snakemen episode last week. I wasn't too thrilled about it. When the narrarator says "He-Man vs. the Snakemen" in the openning, I thought it was a bit corny. The only part I liked was when Snake Mountain transformed. I know King Hiss was part of the original MOTU toy line, but was he ever shown in the original MOTU cartoon?
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

"Masters of the Universe... VERSUS... the Snake Men!" is a terrible voice-over! But it seems like the 2nd ep was the end of the snake men (and their plotline), and the Masters had verrrrrry little to do with that, it's all Zodak.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Is that really the end of the snake men?? I'll guess we'll find out sat. Interesting...
    Your signature here!

Well apparently, that was not the end of the snake men. The ep. "the price of deceit" was pretty good though, I liked evil lyn without her helmet wear.
    Your signature here!

I was surprised to see them stick with the "MOTU vs Snakemen" thing and keep the main snakemen alive. I think it's a bad decision and I think Mattel is foolish for putting all their stock into this 1-note thing. They've already started changing figures to come with snake-based accessories even when they don't really work with the figures.

And then, to top it all off, the snakemen weren't even IN this episode except for half a tick!!!

The ep itself was pretty interesting, though I was surprised to see Skeletor has no neck.

Well since the snake men are apparently staying, does anyone know if other figures are going to be getting the repackaged deal that whiplash and triklops received in the new line? Evil lyn? Roboto? Even older ones like Orko or teela?
    Your signature here!

Tonight's episode "Power of Greyskull" really explained a lot about Castle Greyskull's origin, even including Hordak's involvment with it. *Crosses fingers for a possible She-Ra appearance...*
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Tonights ep was pretty cool. If you looked at the 4horsemens early designs for the revamped series King Grayskull pretty much looks like what they had originally planned for He-man. The back story was pretty good as well, and the Battle Lion was awsome. Hordak was also great, but I still don't plan on seeing she-ra anytime soon unless it's in another one of those dream sequences or maybe a scene with hordak and a speechless Adora standing behind him as a member of his crew.
    Your signature here!

It was cool to see their design finally used. Their original sketch is still much cooler though. I love the introduction of the Horde, but was really hoping to see He-Ro as well.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."