Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Once again, the snakemen are barely even in the episode, although at least Grayskull was briefly wearing the armor that Sorceress gave to He-man in the first Snakemen ep. This ep was pretty cool overall, though I'm still not clear whether that's the same Sorceress as the current-day one, or how King Grayskull is an ancestor of Prince Adam. The ending was slick, but I hope that doesn't cut off future Hordak stuff.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    This ep was pretty cool overall, though I'm still not clear whether that's the same Sorceress as the current-day one.
    Probably not since she really didn't look like the Sorceress of now and Grayskull's wife said when she was no longer able to guard then another would take her place. That statement alone meant to me she was not the same but perhaps a decendant of Grayskull's wife and maybe Grayskull himself to. Which might make Teela and Adam distant relatives.......... I didn't get to see much of the original cartoon, was "any" of this stuff covered there. Was Hordak in the original etc.?
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    The ending was slick, but I hope that doesn't cut off future Hordak stuff.
    I would not worry. Evil Lynn is way too interested in why Skeletor destroyed the shrine. She will find a way to release Hordak.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I remember Hordak from she-ra, but i assume he was in the original cartoon as well. I don't think adam is related to King Grayskull in any manner. If that was ever alluded to I must have missed it.

Evil Lyn, as always, has something planned for Hordak.
    Your signature here!

Was Hordak in the original etc.?
    He was introduced in the He-Man/She-Ra special, The Secret of the Sword. Hordak became the main villian once She-Ra had her own series.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Web Of Evil was somewhat of a blah ep but it was cool to see another charachter from the past-Fisto, I didn't know Man-At-Arms was his brother.

That spider-man, was he in the original cartoon? Man did he have a dopey name: WEB-STOR. I was hoping it was SPY-DOR.

So how many charachters from the original do we have to see yet?
    I wish they would hurry up and do an ep with Faker.
    Last edited by scruffziller; 12-22-2003 at 01:31 PM.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Hm. I wish they would have shown how fisto came about getting that giant metal glove. Other than that I disliked the whole Webstor thing. This definitely wasn't as engaging as last weeks. That is all.
    Your signature here!

Quote Originally Posted by THE Slayer
    Hm. I wish they would have shown how fisto came about getting that giant metal glove.
    I hope that they show him next week getting the Glove because of how he hurt his hand.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

So apparently the season is over? And that the finale was possibly the last cartoon, ever.... That sucks. The ep was cool though.
    I'm not gonna spoil anything yet, It will be on again Fri,, most likely.
    Did anyone noticed how the "MOTU vs The SM" voice over wasnt used in every episode. Since I work on Saturdays, I taped them and watched them later. And not every ep has the voice over, just thought I'd see if anyone else noticed this.
    Your signature here!