Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Question New He Man cartoons

I just came back from Chicago and while there I saw the new He Man cartoons...I thought they were on Cartoon network but when I got back to my home state, West Virginia, I didnt see it listed on Cartoon Network here. Anyone know when it airs or what station carries it??? Also I saw a new Flintstones cartoon too. I cant find it on the tube here either.
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

you are correct it on cartoon network, friday at 6 pm, sat. at 1 and 10 PM. as far a that flintsone cartoon i belive in was a specail and will play again when they feel like it.

Oh cool thanks alot......I didnt see it in our preview guide at all but I'll tune in at those times to check it out.
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Any idea when these ( or the originals) are gonna find their way onto DVD?
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

The weird looking Snake Armor Skeletor/Wolf Armor He-Man twofer at TRU comes with "The Courage of Adam" on VHS, and the first wave of Deluxe figures came with tapes of the original series, so hopefully in the not-too-distant future.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

moss man made an appearance in this week's ep. i thought he was pretty cool, considering I can't remember anything about him from the 80's.

Did anyone else hear about the possibility of a new thundercats movie courtesy of DH?
    Your signature here!

Moss Man was pretty cool on the show, I remember as a kid he was one of my favorite figures but had no personality to me (not counting his pine-fresh smell ). The ep seemed kinda too guest-star-centered, but at least the ending wasn't just the same ol same ol.

Haven't heard of a movie, but that'd be awesome!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

There pretty good I think. The best episodes so far IMO i "Courage Of Adam" and "Lessons". Still like the originals a little better though.
    "May the force be with you, always"

Has anyone watched any NEW eps. of Masters of the Universe Vs/ the Snake men, (how dramatic Anyway, what do you think so far. I won't post "spoiler" info yet.
    Your signature here!

Yeah, I dumped on the first ep in a different thread, the one badmouthing Cartoon Network for all their failings.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.