Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Best Figure of 2003!!!

I am aware this is more than a year early but what figure so far confirmed are you most looking forward to that will be released next year.

I'm most looking forward to the Weading Anakin despite not seeing pics yet. I think that the Padme, Tyranus and Tusken are very cool and I am eagerly anticipating the new and improved detailed, non-remote-controlled Sandcrawler.

Also please state what figure so far this year you view as being the best by clicking on this link.
    http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...1&pagenumber=7
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

A little early for the best of 2003, when 2002 isn't over yet and we've only seen 5 basic figures from 2003. But, I guess I will go with the Wal-Mart Exclusive Trash Compactor Screen Scenes.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

probably one we haven't seen yet.....

I'll bet you Boba Fett.

Have to say very little excites me so far with what has been announced. I was hoping for more OT announcements, but if your gonna press me then i'd say Lama Su or Yoda w/padawan.

I am looking forward to Padme. I don't have ONE Padme yet and she and her accessories look great. But the one I am looking forward to the most is the Tusken. I like army builders and I want to get a lot of Tuskens. If you count ships and stuff then I am looking forward to the Hailfire Droid the most.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

If they make a Jedi Knight Luke, I think it might be him.

But from what has been confirmed so far, I'll go with Padme. With all its articulation, it looks awesome.
    Powdered Toast Man!

I would have to say...Coleman Trebor.

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    If they make Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker as nice as the Bespin Duel one (minus the gimmicks) and include a black gloved removable hand, a removable flesh coloured hand, magno-cuffs, and Sith lightning...I'll be happy...and it'll be the best figure of 2003 by far!
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

Man am I the only person that was dissapointed with Bespin luke?

and Vader for tha matter?

I loved Bespin Luke, but I agree with you on the Vader. I don't like it. It doesn't stand very well, and it looks dumb while its holding the saber.
    Powdered Toast Man!