Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jabba?

jabba?

from fbtb.net...

LEGO Star Wars 2003

4475 Jabba's Message 44 pc $6.99
    C-3PO and Bib Fortuna minifigs; R2-D2

Modular playsets anyone? I'll give those of you who whine that LEGO doesn't listen to the fans a moment to scurry off into a hole to think of something else to complain about This and the 4476 go with the 4480 (as in they literally work with the Palace set) to make your playscene even larger. This particular storyteller focuses on the two droids attempting to get into Jabba's Palace - even the rude 'eye droid' that greets them speaking Huttese is included here. Bib's lekku are a piece sitting on top of the minifig head - one sweet looking fig. Click here or on the image above to view a complete box shot of this set - due in the January 2003 assortment

4476 Jabba's Prize 39 pc $6.99
    Boba Fett and Gamorrean guard minifigs; Han in Carbonite piece

If you didn't get a Fett out of the 7144 Slave I, here's another opportunity - this is obviously Han hanging in the alcove, guarded by Fett and the pig . . . am I the only one thinking it should have been brown instead of green? Here's your chance to stock up on Gamorreans and Twi'leks! Click here or on the image above to view a complete box shot of this set - due in the January 2003 assortment.

4480 Jabba's Palace 234 pc $29.99
    Leia Organa, Luke Skywalker minifigs; Jabba the Hutt, EV-9D9, power droid and B'Omarr Monk

Playsets anyone? Jabba is made of three pieces. Ever think you'd see a 'slave' Leia minifig? I can see the adolescent fanboy emails now: "I must have that minifig, but I don't want the set". Looking forward to those . . . Two level playset with a droid torture chamber on the lower level - now all this thing needs is a rancor in the basement . . . Click here or on the image above to view a complete box shot of this set - due in the January 2003 assortment.

yeah, i didn't just see all this... i swear

they have pics of the packages up too

jabba's message
    jabba's palace
    jabba's prize

can't fricking wait!
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

COOL! I love the little B'Omarr Monk.

I'm definately buying these sets, but where's the Rancor, possibly in another set?
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 10-03-2002 at 01:59 PM.

Maybe that is another set, kept in secrecy. That Jabb is kinsa strange, i wish lego wold pantthat thing, and that gamorian guard...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Im with mrhat -- they need paint. I guess we can be glad they aint "yellow"

The Jabba set looks cool -- that would be awsome if we get a Rancor.
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

Great new sets. Hope it is the tip of the iceberg for next year!

dude, these sets are off the meat rack!
    so hot right now!
    i'm buying all 3 with out hesitation!
    i really hope i didn't step on any toes posting this info here

these sets are among some of the best from What ive seen off them,not as good as the $90 Republic Gunship,but still aesome,the only coomplaint I have with these sets is that Jabba is Green,Jabba should be tan instead of green.
    A pill To Make you numb
    a pill to make you dumb
    a pill to make you anybody else
    but all the drugs in this world wont save her from herself

the chorus form Marilyn Mansons "Coma White"

Those sets are flipping AWESOME!!! I can't wait to see what the other sets are.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

These look really cool - only the "Jabba's Prize" leaves me a little "eh", the other 2 are totally neat-looking. I'll definitely have to buy a 2nd "Jabba's Message" to make the door bigger. I think green Jabba is fine, I like how he has his bowl of frogs, I hope his dais slides.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

i agree, jabba's prize is kinda iffy, but its a good excuse to get another fett and han-sicle and an excellent excuse to get a gammorean guard.
    someone really needs to turn VB code back on btw.