Thread: New comic

New comic

Someone told me that a comic just came out that has Vader vs. Maul! Anyone seen it yet? I wonder if it worth the effort to look for?

You're referring to Star Wars Tales #9. It just showed up on the comic rack where I live, but I assume it's been out for a little bit now.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Ooops!

Didn't see the board when I posted this. Sorry about that.

No problem.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Now, Jedi Tricks, would your post be considered post padding? Just wondering... But there's a thread on the topic, "Tales #9," in this very section, hamsterboy!
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Exclamation Yes

It has been out for a while now. It is rather tricky to find now in my area though, but it is DEFINITELY worth reading. It is awesome!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

To Bel-Cam: as I said before, I did not see it(the post) or this board when I posted it. This was originally in the General Forum. I truely did not see the comic book part at the end of the Video Games/Cards/Comics and Books. I goofed.