Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

what's the big deal?

I saw the much anticipated Palm Talkers at TRU yesterday and I have to say that they didn't blow my hair back. In fact they were kindof stupid. What is the big deal with these things?
    "Care for some gopher?"

Yeah, they are definitely a waste of good plastic. I think the big deal is that the Japanese dig that style of toy and for some reason Hasbro thinks SW collectors will jump on the band wagon.

I think they should just focus their efforts into making the best figures/vehicles/accessories possible. That's what the majority of the SW consumers buy, not crud like this.

Red face Well,

I am personally not into them, but i am sure some people will buy them. Me, no interest what so ever.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I haven't seen any in person yet, but I agree. They don't really do anything for me.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Thumbs down yessiree

They are pretty lame. I haven't seen them in person either, but just look at them! I probably will buy all of them for my display, but I won't be thrilled about them!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

I'll save my money for the new POTJ figures. I have no interest in the Palm-Talkers whatsoever.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

They kinda suc*!

I hope they warm the pegs,if it has the Star Wars logo on it,it will sell - Hasbro!

I will not be buying them
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Angry

I saw a Boba Fett palm talker at TRU earlier this week. They kinda resemble bobble head dolls. But Hasbro has taken enough money from my pocket and I won't get sucked in on those silly little things.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Thumbs up

I saw all of them at Frank-n-Scalper's last weekend. They would be cool for VERY small kids...but that is about it IMO.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

My girlfirend can't wait to get her hands on these things. She thinks they're cute. I don't think they're too bad.
    -¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?