Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Matrix reloded trailer

I read a report on the Cinescape website that said the trailer for the upcoming Matrix sequel, The Matrix Reloaded, will be attached to EPII.

It's always nice to have some gravy added

You can check out the article here: http://www.cinescape.com/0/editorial...8&obj_id=34065
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Wouldn't it be funny if the Matrix trailer was added buisness for ep2,, like the ep1 trailer did for that Will smith movie, and the ep2 trailer did for ice age.. All the Starwars/"matrix now' fans would see ep2 just to see the matrix 2 trailer.

That all made sense in my head...
    Your signature here!

I would imagine most Matrix fans would see AOTC anyway. Cool beans though. Can't wait for Matrix Reloaded.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

yeah, i cant wait for the next one. even better if the trailer is attached to Episode 2.
    Beyond the Staples Center you can see America,
    With its tired, poor, avenging disgrace,
    Peaceful, loving youth against the brutality,
    Of plastic existence.

I'm gonna go buy a ticket for the Matrix trailer just so I can see Attack of the Clones!

Hehe, are you gonna take a 60 mile train ride on a work day, pay $10 for the movie ticket, watch the trailer, skip the movie, then return just to watch the credits to hear Vader breathing while they play "Across the Stars?"

No...I'm gonna buy a $10 ticket for the trailer and then stay to watch the movie!

i was watching this trailer again yesterday, and searched for a topic on it - if you dl it, it's easier to see, but did everyone catch the three frame shot of agent smith 2.0? go here to see the one that is the best size for your connection and screen res. -

http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.co..._trailers.html

he's in the middle of the really fast images after showing neo and trinity kissing - it's too cool. he's one of the coolest characters in the movie...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

I loved the first movie, but to be honest I haven't really got a high expectation for the 2nd two. I think many times we have had a brilliant film but the sequels have spoilt it! I can see The Matrix going down that road...

I hope I am wrong though!

And yeah, Agent Smith is so COOL !!!

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I remember when I went to see AOTC, and everyone about jumped out of their chair CHEERING when The Matrix Reloaded/Revoulution trailer came on. I have no doubt these will thrill me as much, if not more, than the first.