Soft Goods Obi Wan question

Hey gang. I need to pick the brains of those of us who DON'T open figures. Here's the briefing: Ive been doing an accounting session of sorts, to see which accessories (if any) I've lost, or have gone missing since my move. Here's my odd finding: I have numerous guns and accessories left over, and am only missing 2 things. One generic epI naboo blaster, and a blue lightsaber for Soft Goods Obi Wan(hence my title - yes Im long winded).

Oddly enough, I do have an extra green Qui Gon style lightsaber, complete with silver details on hilt. My question is this: Did anyone get a green Qui Gon lightsaber packed in with their Soft Goods Obi? I mean it kind of makes sense - this is the Obi from the final lightsaber duel, right? Maybe he should have QGJ's saber. The photo references here and elsewhere say "BLUE". How 'bout you guys?
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

mine is..........

I have one in the package and one out of the package. Both have blue lightsabers BUT I can see that Hasbro could have packaged one with a green one. Quality Control isn't the greatest when it comes to Hasbro and SW stuff.
    "The Negotiator, General Kenobi."

Thanks for the tip. I bought mine loose, and more than likely the seller shipped him (or one of the other Obi Wan's) with a QGJ lightsaber. I had trouble finding them carded past the second wave, so internet shopping for loose figs was my only affordable alternative. That'll maybe teach me to be more careful when receiving stuff - but probably not!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Is it possible you accidentally gave a blue lightsaber to POTJ Chocobi-Wan? That figure comes with Qui-Gon's green saber.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.