Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    I can't wait for the Puzzle Box!!! I hope it's well made with metals and such. If so I plan on it to be a center piece in my living room!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

A couple pictures of the prototypes being worked on, have turned up on Figures.com Here's links to the Pinhead Prototype, and the CD Head Prototypes.

Pinhead & CD Head Prototypes

CD Head (Hellraiser III) Prototype

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

damn, that hellraiser looks just like on the movie (and could just as good be a mcfarlane sculpt)
    can't wait to see some painted prototypes
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Figures.com has an update on the figures. And issue #105 of Tomart's that just came out, has a nice article on the figures. But it looks like we won't get them released by movie, but in "themed" sets of Cenobites. Here's whats posted over there.

Further news on upcoming NECA action figure line!

As most horror hounds are aware of, NECA has been awarded the master license to produce collectibles based on the Hellraiser movie series.

Each solo-packed, 7" scale figure series will revolve around a particular "Cenobite look", NOT by movie. For example, confirmed Series 1 figs will include "Chatterer" (Hellraiser 1), "CD-Head" (Hellraiser 3), and "Pinhead" (Hellraiser 1). In addition, a non-Cenobite creature ("chatterer demon dog" from "Bloodline" being a strong possibility) will join the ghoulish group. Another themed series planned includes an all female cast. Good candidates here include "Angelique" (Hellraiser 4) and sexy screams from 1, 3 and 5.

With all 6 flicks under their belt, NECA has over 20 Cenobite characters to choose from...

I'm assuming that the other 3 female centobites, will of course be "Female Centobite" (H1), "Terri Cenobite" (H3), and "Stitch Cenobite" (H5). Stitch is a pretty lame choice. They should have done skinless Julia from Hellraiser II instead. Even though she's not technically a Cenobite.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 12-02-2002 at 05:21 PM.

Thumbs up Neca's Pinhead Statue Revealed!!

It's a bit out of my price range, but it sure looks damn cool. I'll definatly get the action figures, but the statue is a tad to expensive for my tastes. $299.99 for a statue just puts me off, especially when you know they will probably do every Centobite.

It does looks great though, and from what we've seen of the action figure prototypes, they should be fantastic. The statue's scheduled to be released in March. Hopefully we'll get more concrete news on the figures soon as well.

The Hellraiser Pinhead 15 inch tall statue! Each resin statue includes a numbered Certificate of Authenticity signed by Pinhead himself, Doug Bradley, and Sculptor Kyle Windrix. Standing over 15 inches tall, this statue features real metal pins and is hand numbered. Limited to 1,000 pieces worldwide! Every box and certificate are holographically numbered. (Subject to change.)

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...number=NC33000

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pinhead statue.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	4733  

the statue looks great, although IMO there's something not quite right with his face, although I don't exactly know what
    as for the price, 300$ is way out of my price range too, but if the figures will be as good as this (or similar) they will be must-haves!
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Some cool new images of the figures have turned up. This news and pictures are from Figures.com and Amok Time. It appears that they aren't going to do the Asst. 1 as Male's and Asst. 2 as Females as was originally rumored. Now it's a mixture of Asst. 1 and 2. Which is cool, there is now a figure from each movie. They will probably continue that, when Asst. 2 comes about. I wish the Butterball Centobite, Female Centobite, and Dr. Channard Centobite would have been among the first ones released though. But it makes sense to save some of the more memorable ones for future assortments.

6 figs: new pic and info!

Hellraiser Series 1 Action Figures will arrive in the Spring (late April/early May.) There will be 6 figures in the assortment including: Pinhead (Hellraiser 1), CD Head (Hellraiser 3), Chatterer (H2), Chatter Beast (H4), Wire Twin (H4) and Stitch (H5). The figures are poseable, highly detailed, and are in the 7" scale as previously announced. They are currently for pre-order at Amok Time.com.

The Wire Twin will also be made available as a Marz Distribution Exclusive 2-Pack with her Twin and bonus Torso Cenobite in tow. More Exclusives are to be announced at Toy Fair-- stay glued!

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Name:	hellraiser asst. 1.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	4947  

Here's the Wire Twins and Torso Centobite, from Hellraiser 5. The above info from Figures.com says that they are from Hellraiser 4, but that's incorrect. They are from Hellraiser 5: Inferno. Really wicked looking figures. To bad they are exclusive, but 10,000 is a good number for somthing like these. Can't wait!

FX Show - NECA's Hellraiser "WIRE TWINS"

A MARZ DISTRIBUTION Exclusive!

Marz Distribution gives fans a look at their latest exclusive- a 2-pack (actually a two and a half pack of the "Wire Twins" from Hellraiser: Inferno. Look for it this May limited to 10,000 pieces worldwide.

There are plans to have special "blood splattered" variant.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Name:	wire twins and torso.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	80.8 KB 
ID:	4948  

Very cool JarJar! I can't wait to get Pin and the Wire Twins!! Where do you think these will be in retail? Suncoast?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I'm intrested in all of them. And yeah, the Wire Twins with the Torso Centobite is pretty damn cool. For the basic line, Suncoast, Media Play, any of the places that carried the Tortured Souls will likely have these. Not sure how the exclusive Wire Twins w/ Torso with be distributed. Marz Distrubution does not sell to the public, so likely thru comic shops and some on-line retailers.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks