Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Figures.com updated with the correct news about what movie the figures come from. They also included info about the fact that there would be no varients, to make collecting the line easier. They also have larger better pictures.

Hellraiser Series 1 Action Figures will arrive in the Spring (late April/early May.) There will be 6 figures in the assortment including (click each for a close up look!): Pinhead (Hellraiser 1), Chatterer (Hellraiser 2: Hellbound), CD (Hellraiser 3: Hell On Earth), Chatter Beast (Hellraiser 4: Bloodline), Wire Twin (Hellraiser 5: Inferno) and Stitch (Hellraiser 6: Hellseeker). The figures are poseable, highly detailed, and are in the 7" scale as previously announced. Each will include bases and accessories. There will not be any variants or chase figures in this series. NECA wants to give everyone a chance to get them all. Case packs will be mixed fairly so everyone who wants to buy their favorite Cenobite will be able to do so.

Pinhead (Hellraiser)

Chatterer (Hellbound: Hellraiser 2)

CD Head (Hellraiser 3: Hell on Earth)

Chatterer Beast (Hellraiser 4: Bloodline)

Wire Twin (Hellraiser 5: Inferno)

Stitch (Hellraiser 6: Hellseeker)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Well, I know that I will be getting the first 2, but the rest do nothing for me. I only liked the first two films anyway; the series seemed to get to corny after them.
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

Hellraiser 3 isn't that bad, actually. And 4 is pretty good as well. I wish they would release a director's cut of 4 though. That movie was heavily butchred in editing room. So much that the director Kevin Yager had his name removed, and it's been tagged an "Alan Smithee" film. 5 sucked on toast, but the Centobite design was cool. 6 was intresting, since it actually brought back Kirsty from the first 2.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I must say I want everyone of them. As for the films, 1 & 2 rocked, 3 & 4 so so and I'm sorry, but 5 & 6 were crap. I don't blame Yager for removing his name. I mean if a director does that you know something wrong. I wonder how good Rob's film, 1000 Corpse will be. I heard it was going to get an X rating. Now that it's finaly coming out, Rob must have gave up and I believe it's getting and NC-17.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Yeah, 4 would have been so much better if they wouldn't have butchered his film. What's scary is that they actually finished filming Hellraiser 7 and 8 back to back. Doug Bradley (Pinhead) said that 7 has impressive potential and that 8 could go either way. Hellraiser 7: Deader and Hellraiser 8: Hellworld.com are of course going direct to video.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/mod...rder=0&thold=0

Hellraiser 7: Deader - A female reporter for a London newspaper, who is sent to Bucharest to investigate an underground suicide cult known as the ‘Deaders.’ She is quickly drawn into their dark world and soon can see no way out other than to join them in preparation for the coming of… ?

Hellraiser 8: Hellworld.com - Five edgy-type friends obsessed with Hellworld.com, a computer game, are invited by ‘invitation only’ to a party to play the real game and go into the world of Hellraiser.

Doug Bradley on Hellraiser 8: The plot describes the host of the game as a “50-60ish-classic William Castle villain…the Vincent Price of the movie. He is creepy but charming, an aristocratic masquerade hiding evil intent.” The heroine is 19-year-old Chelsea, the “absolutely beautiful and sexy leader of the pack, who’s always calm, cool and collected, even in the worst nightmare situation.”

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Wow, not into Hellraiser, but thes figures look magnificent!!!

can somebody give me a brief rundown of the plot of these flicks? I'd like to check them out sometime, but don't really know what they're all about. thanks!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Dude, just go rent the 1st film. It's truly one of the best. They pretty much go down hill from there.
    (Like my posts)

Well, the first Hellraiser was a ground breaking film. It's based on a book called "The Hellbound Heart" that was written by Clive Barker. Basically, the puzzle box that the Pinhead figure is holding, is a gateway to hell. When it's solved, it summons the Centobites, which are pretty much really really twisted leather wearing S&M demons.

They deliver ultimate pleasure and pain upon their victims, and take them back to hell with them. Not going to say much more then that, as the movies loose their impact if they are spoiled. Definatly give the first 2 a rental, then if you like them...try 3 and 4. Only if your a huge fan, should you watch 5, though 6 is pretty good.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Originally posted by JarJarBinks

Only if your a huge fan, should you watch 5, though 6

Jar Jar Binks
    I don't know why, but this made me laught and if you do see them, you will wonder why you are a fan. You must see 1 st one. Is awesome, with lots of meat hooks and blood.
    (Like my posts)

I hope that NECA can do some of the non-Cenobite charecters as well. I would love to see atleast see Kirsty, Skinless Frank, and Skinless Julia. Crazy guy on mattress diorama would be pretty neat also. Of course they would probably have a harder time selling, plus you hit likeness rights problems with unmasked charecters like them.

Though Frank and Julia in their skinless forms were mostly make-up, so there shouldn't be a huge problem there. Ashley Lawrence (Kirsty) could cause problems, but I doubt it. After all, she did come back for Hellraiser VI.

Plenty of Cenobites for them to do though. Including a couple varients of Pinhead and Chatterer. I would to see a figure of Doug Bradley's Captain Elliot charecer from H2 in the Military Uniform. I'm sure Doug Bradly wouldn't mind them using his face. He seems a cool guy about the series.

But there are still plenty of Cenobites from the films to do. We have the original Chatterer Centobite, Butterball Centobite, Female Centobite, and The Engineer from H1. Female Centobite 2 and Dr. Channard from H2. Camerahead Centobite, Barbie Centobite, J.P Centobite, and Terri Centobite from H3. Angelique Cenobite and Twin Centobite from H4. And we have the Licker Centobite from H5. Not sure which ones are in H6, as they are only seen in shadows mostly.

http://www.geocities.com/cenobitehel...cenobites.html

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks