Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Hey which film was it when the two male twins get ther heads twisted together? I think they were guards or something, it's been awhile.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

That was Hellraiser 4: Bloodlines. Check that link I posted above this, and then click Hellraiser 4. They have a nice headshot of the twin centobite. Yeah, they were security guards or somthing like that in the present day part of the story.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thanks for the info everybody! I had heard some bits and pieces about them and were curious to see if they were rentable. I would go rent them, but my DVD player has been on the fritz. I'll just dl them i guess. hehehehhehehehehe
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Thanks! Man we have some great figures to look forward to. I guess the Blood line twins will be a deluxe box set like the Wire Twins. I forgot about Angeligue! It's funny how I can think she's Hot when her head it cut open. Forget I said that, LOL
    (Like my posts)

Yeah, probably. I really wish that they weren't making the Wire Twins a exclusive 2-pack. But given the intrest that we are seeing for the figures here, even a run as small as 10,000 shouldn't be that hard to find. I'll probably end up ordering online, thanks to how hard finding the Tortured Souls were.

Well, they are supposed to look sexy and sickening at the same time. So no worries about finding Angelique hot. I was wondering about the Chatterer Beast though. That's alot smaller figure then the others. I wonder if he'll come with a pack-in or not? They could toss in the robot from Hellraiser 4, as well.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 01-14-2003 at 08:55 PM.

I am kinda disappointed on the figures, Pinhead is cool and the Shatterer is allright, but the others just suck IMO, if you compare them to tortured Souls I, you can clearly see why mcfarlane should've made these in the first place
    I'll probably just get Pinhead and that's all, the others look far too "plain"
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

187-Maul, I don't really think McFarlane would do much better of a job on them. Besides, most of NECA's sculptors are former McFarlane sculptors. Not to mention, I still am not a huge fan of McFarlane or some of the problems his figures have. Hell, the leg of my Darkness figure fell off, as it was coming out of the package. I think they look pretty sweet myself, and are pretty movie accurate. Definate must buy for me.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

but the certain "touch of realism" is missing on the figs, mcfarlane always makes the figs look real, the flesh is always much more realistic (maybe it's because of the paint, but I think it's the sculpt too) and I know these are prototypes, but I don't think they'll change them (or the paint application)
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Yeah, but the Cenobite's don't have natural looking flesh in the movies either. I doubt we would see anything much different from the figures, if they were made by McFarlane. Stuff always looks better in person, in my experiences. So maybe you'll like them better when you see them.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

The one that sucks is CD, It's just a stupid charactor. Other than that, they look great and they look like McFarlane made them. About the quality of Mcfarlane, I opened Sarah from T2 and when I went to remove both hands for some other hands that came with her, the pegs broke right off in the wrists. I fixed them, but I should have had to. They are great looking figures, but low quality
    (Like my posts)