Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Finally, Hellraiser Action Figures!!

Just was checking out Figures.com, and saw that NECA has acquired the long impossible to get Hellraiser license. Originally McFarlane was after it, but Disney the company that owns Dimension Films didn't want toys of the Centobites out there. It seems that some progress has finally been made, and a plethora of merchandise is in the works. Action Figures, Busts, Prop Replicas,Lunchboxes, Shooters, Shirts, Stickers, Jackets, Hats and much more. A dream come true, here's the two articles and links as well.

NECA Acquires HELLRAISER License (9/25/2002)

Action figures, busts, props and more!

Many have tried, all have failed! Until now... NECA has opened the box to an entirely new dimension of terror. For the first time ever NECA will deliver an entire line of licensed "Hellraiser" collectibles. NECA's master license will include all categories such as Action Figures, Busts, Prop Replicas,Lunchboxes, Shooters, Shirts, Stickers, Jackets, Hats and much more. Watch for further details in weeks to come.

"Hellraiser" was released to shocked audiences in 1987 by renown writer of the macabre Clive Barker. Directed and written by Barker, the film spun the tale of solving a puzzle cube- the Lamont Configuration - a doorway to hell. It also introduced the world to the Cenobites, angels to some, demons to others, whose greatest pleasure is the greatest pain.

HELLRAISER Update (10/03/2002)

New info on upcoming action figures and collectibles.

As we announced last week, NECA had been awarded the master license to produce collectibles based on Hellraiser.

New details have now surfaced.

*Rights include all SIX Hellraiser movies. For those doing the math and are baffled, a sixth movie is currently in the works. Entitled "Hellraiser: Hellseeker" and scheduled for direct video in the next couple months, this movie will reunite fans with Pinhead, as well as introducing horror hounds to several new Cenobites including "The Surgeon".

*Figures will be 7" in scale - in other words they will blend in nicely with your McFarlane Tortured Souls collection. The original Cenobite gang are certainly on the platter: Pinhead, Butterball, the Chatterer, and female. With all 6 flicks under their belt, NECA has over 20 Cenobite characters to choose from...

*A high end Lament Configuration (the cube) Prop Replica is being worked on.

*Resin Busts are being worked on.

Stay glued for further news...

http://209.197.117.27/databases/acti...how_article=27

http://209.197.117.27/databases/acti...how_article=31

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

It's about time !

Pencil me in for sure on the Pinhead and Butterball figs.

I'll take them all from the First and Second films. I hope they can make human charecters as well, because the line wouldn't be the same with out Kirsty, Tiffany, Julia, and Frank.

But I definatly am drooling for figures of Pinhead, Butterball, Female Centobite (why don't she get a cool name?), Chatter 1, and Dr. Channard (Centobite). I wouldn't mind skinless versions of Frank and Julia either.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

too bad mcafrlane didn't get the rights to do them, they would fit so nicely next to my TS figs...
    but I hope these will be cool too, if they're good I'll definetly get pinhead and maybe some others too
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

I think NECA will do a pretty good job, 187-Maul. I haven't seen any of their Hellraiser stuff yet, but they do some nice work on the lines they are doing now. NECA also just picked up the Tron 2.0 line as well as the new Gremlins I & 2 line.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I checked some pics of previous NECA toys like 12" the crow (which looks great BTW) and I think they'll do a great job on the helraiser figs as well
    oh and I can't wait to see the Gremlins figs, maybe I'll get a Stripe from I and the leader from II if they make them (hopefully with the spider leg body)
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Yeah, the Gremlins figures tempt me as well. If the Gizmo bobble head figure is any indication of how nice these will look, they are going to be sweeeet! A talking version of the Brain Gremlin would be pretty cool.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gizmo.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	4170  

When Epic Comics was producing a Hellraiser series back in the very late 80s/early 90s, they called the female Cenobite the Priestess. I wonder if they would consider making some of the major Cenobites from there like Face or Abigor?

it would be great of the detail would look like the gizmo bobblehead version
    imagine the flying gremlin, sitting on the edge of the church with his wings spread out, that would be sooo cool
    and of course gizmo with his rambo head-band
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

I'll take one of each Cenobite and a high end prop replica of the cube please!
    May the force be with you.