Thread: OT Lightsabers?

OT Lightsabers?

Does anybody want to see Obi-Wan and Anakin's EXACT Lightsaber from the OT? Anakin's was similar to it in AOTC but it wasn't the same. It would be good if they use the same prop .

I would like to see Obi-Wan have the same lightsaber, just to show that he doesn't lose it on every mission .

If we see Vader in Episode III, he should also have his L-saber from the OT.

It would be a small, but nice way to link the prequels with the originals. Does anybody agree?

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Sure. If not, my world will not be shattered, but it would be cool to see them use their ANH sabers.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Yeah, I would most definitely like to see Obi with his ANH lightsaber. Let's remember it was 10 years before Obi-Wan lost his saber in TPM (in a duel against a Sith) and AOTC (when he was captured) so he didn't lose it on EVERY mission.

IMO, it was too bad that Anakin had to lose his saber in AOTC. I think it would have added a little more emotion to the scene when Obi-Wan gave Anakin's lightsaber to Luke in ANH.