Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can you help me place these accessories?

Hey there. I've got a few loose accessories that I can't seem to place with figures - I think they're from POTF2. Ive used the picture galleries here and elsewhere to try and find out with whom they go to no avail. Thanks in advance.

a) Brown coloured Imperial Blasters. I have 2, no idea where they go.

b) small rifle with strap - closest thing I can say it resembles is Biggs' rifle, but not exactly. Almost like Biggs' or maybe the first ever Leia's rifle with a strap on it. Triangular butt on rifle is not solid rather a frame only, if that makes any sense. I have 3 of these, and again I can't find the matching figures.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

ok I can only help you with the first
    the weequay guards came with brown/bronze imp. blasters

any pics of the second one maybe?
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

The POTJ Leia Bespin Escape also came with two brown Imperial blasters. They're the smaller ones (like those that came with the POTJ Sandtrooper), but they're brown.

As far as the rifle, it sorta sounds like the rifles that came with the POTF2 Han Solos (first version and Bespin version).

Check the visual guides at www.artoosnews.com for pictures of these figures and up-close views of the weapons.
    -Bob
    I am blind to the value of this pain...

I believe the rifle is from prune face.
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

Thanks guys! I think maybe it is Hans - I'd forgotten he came with a rifle as well as the blaster. Mission accomplished...Ill check for the brown blasters in the Weequay pics as well - the plastic does match perfectly that of their pykes.

NEW MISSION!

Those first directives were perfect guys, I have now only 10 accessories left. Some are too generic to place, but I have a couple of ones that should be easy for you:

Rebel Trooper Rifle - but dark blue!
    Mon Cal officer pistol - who else had one?
    Large Silver Rifle with strap and "knub" at end of barrel. Like Bossks....but different.

You guys are my heroes.

PS - I have been checking the pic index, I can't figure out where these go!

Originally posted by Dark Knight
    I believe the rifle is from prune face.
    That's the first thing I thought too!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

This would be much easier if you posted a pic.

Do you have the POTJ Coruscant Guard? He has a rifle with a strap.
    Ree-Yees, Greedo(CTC and POTF2), Tessek, Takeel (Cantina Alien Cinema Scene), and Lando (POTF2) all have pistols similar to Mon Cal officer.
    The last one sounds like Zutton's(Snaggletooth), but not quite.

Have you looked at Nien Nunb's rifle?

Is there a chance any of it is SOTE or EPI? I'll keep looking.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Thanks Rogue II. Im checking Nien Nunb right now - more than a few of these Ive remembered only coming with a pistol (a la vintage versions) only to see it has a rifle as well. Stupid, stupid, stupid process Im going through - don't throw all your stuff in a giant rubber made bin if you want to avoid this.

Edit: Checked - Nien Nunb has his rifle. This is nearly exactly the same, but has a small "radar dish" looking thing under the strap, where the mag would likely go. It's also a dark brown or bronze tinged plastic as opposed to the black. Bloody hell.
    Last edited by jjreason; 10-13-2002 at 05:46 PM.

For some reason, almost all of the early POTF2 figures came with 2 weapons...one pistol/blaster, and one heavy rifle.

It could be the origional POTF2Chewbacca's rifle. I think his is a dark brown/bronze color.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".