Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question What Pilote Jango is out!?

When strolling into my K.B today hopeing to find a teemto I stumbled acrossed a Pilote Jango! I didn't think these were out yet,I didn't have enough money to buy him so I hid him.Any one else find this wave to.also no teemto wave yet also.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Found him and the teemto wave last week in LA CA. Oh and I found Watto, Lot Dod, CA padme, Clone Pilot, Endor trooper w/o goatee and Tusken with massiff
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Jedi Drew told me that he ran across these waves at a K*B. It's rather funny that, for as scorned as this chain is... they have really managed to surprise us on this go around!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I found Pilot Jango, TA Anakin, CA Padme, and the Pilot Clone at KB, and I haven't seen anything else anywhere else. No Teemto or Ki-Adi, or Maul, or Tusken.

But I did find that new Two Tower's Toys at KB as well. So I guess they are the place to look for new toys.
    Powdered Toast Man!

Only found TA Anakin and Maul at KB, but I already have TA Anakin (got it off Ebay a month ago) and not interrested in Maul. Pre-ordered the other figs (except no goatee Endor Soldier) off of Kebco a month ago and they still have not shipped them.
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

I must have missed out on the other wave then.becaus he was the only new one there.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

none around my area...going on a hunt today though...i hope there is something seeing as it's my birthday!
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Happy Birthday Hango!

Yeah, i know what you mean JediHunter, i'm still awaiting my Kebco shipment. It says it shipped on the 23rd of September, so it should be at my house (ohio) no later than today. I don't mind the wait though. I'm at school and can't hunt, so just pre-ordering from Kebco and having them deliver them to my house is great.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

you do the same as me! talk to everyone at school! man, i hope i find something today...i will be getting some of the new sith rising trading cards, thats a definte.
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I spoke to the salesclerk at my local Kay-Bee and he said they received 7 cases of newer figures last week and sold them out in about a day. He mentioned the pilot Jango, Coruscant Attack Padme, Tatooine Attack Anakin, Sith Training Maul, Clonetrooper Pilot. They had Teemto and Ki-Adi in stock. I forgot to ask him about Ephant Mon.

He also said they don't really know when they will arrive again because Hasbro ships directly to Kay-Bee's. It could be anytime. With the Holiday season approaching they get trucks in everyday.