View Poll Results: What vehicle do you want to see made next?

Voters
1039. You may not vote on this poll
  • Darth Maulís Sith Infiltrator

248 23.87%
  • The Clone Armyís AT-TE Walker

280 26.95%
  • The Imperial Landing Craft

77 7.41%
  • The Twin Pod Cloud Car

109 10.49%
  • Jabba the Huttís Sailbarge

325 31.28%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    oh yeah, how about a hoth rebel base or an actual trash compactor playset, the new wal-mart exclusives are nice and all, but what is the danger that is surrounding them and closing in on them? Is it dust forming on your collection? Idon't know just a thought. At least make a jedi council room for all the jedi's to sit at.
    "Anakin, I am your father"
    Palpatine replies

Originally posted by turbowars
    Hey does anyone read what others post??? Two members want to vote, but the site will not let us. What's up Mod's? Is it something I'm doing wrong, I have voted in the past.
    I have no idea what is going on. I don't do the technical administration (programming) around here.

I will mention it to JediTricks and SirSteve. That's the next step.

Please tell me what message it gives you when you try to vote in the polls. Information always helps.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I know it's off topic, but regarding a Hoth playset, how about a Wampa cave, it could have pegs on the ceiling for Luke to hang from and there could be a hole in the floor for his lightsaber, & there could be a second room with bones littered about. I think that could be cool.
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

The sail barge would be way too big and way too expensive, at least $125 minimum. IT would be the equivalent of the gijoe aircraft carrier. Few people would have room for it anyway.

Infiltrator is cool but serves almost no real purpose in the movie, its not like he had a space battle in it or anything...

The at-te and cloud car should be < $25 and both should be done...

And...I cant believe a blockade runner ship/playset hasnt been done.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with aikman. The Sail Barge would be way too big. I voted for the Cloud Car. Its small, affordable, and orange. Of course, they would need to finally do the pilot to go with it.

*Figures not included, each sold seperately.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Originally posted by turbowars
    Hey does anyone read what others post??? Two members want to vote, but the site will not let us. What's up Mod's? Is it something I'm doing wrong, I have voted in the past.
    I heard about this, but was waiting for Steve to comment on it first. I just did a test on a clean, non-logged-in browser and the system took my poll vote, so this suggests a corrupted cookie in your browser. If you know how to clear your cookies, try that and then log back in and vote.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    I heard about this, but was waiting for Steve to comment on it first. I just did a test on a clean, non-logged-in browser and the system took my poll vote, so this suggests a corrupted cookie in your browser. If you know how to clear your cookies, try that and then log back in and vote.
    Thank you Sir, I'll eat my cookies as I'm clearing them
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Jabba's sail barge! I agree whole heartedly with Jedi Boulton he knows what's up! We have the skiff, We need the sail barge!!!!

Has anyone mentioned a new resculpted and closer to scale (like Hasbro did with the Electronic X-Wing remake for the Power/FX X-Wing) Millennium Falcon? It'd be big, yeah! I'm guessing about 1/3 to 1/2 larger than the original Falcon but... hey... what does it cost to fantasize?

Wouldn't it be nice if you could actually sit Han and Chewie in the cockpit and have enough room for a standing Hoth Leia and Threepio behind them?

Pitch in a main gun shaft with twin cannons that can sit both figures! Yeah... if the new Imperial Shuttle is up at $100+ I'll bet the Falcon would be close to $200 or maybe even $250.

Expensive? Yes. Unaffordable to kids? Definitely. Would collectors pay for it? Well... if it were as cool as I dream about it, I would!

**SIGH**

Okay... (singing) baaaack tooo liiiiife.... baaaack tooo re-aaaa-liiii-tyyyyy!
    Hard to see, the dark side is.