Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SE Wisconsin

SE Wisconsin

I found the Deluxe Geonosian at the Target on Bluemound outside of Milwaukee.....Are these packaged with the Deluxe Clonetrooper and Speeder bike?
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

on 27th street I found the following: TRU has two Republic Gunships and the Darth Maul/Sith Training and TA Anakin.

Walmart has Gunships also some of the variant packaging Acklays but the boxes have dings.

Target has Deluxe C3P0's but no new figures

Racine TRU has the Unleashed Mace and Count Dooku but there are not prices for the figures in their system!!!! They have a sale tags up listing their Saga figure pricing that they have had since May/June. I did finally find a Ki Adi Mundi which means they might be getting some new Saga figs. Reeks stacked to the ceiling @ $9.98

Racine WalMart has nothing new.

Hi, do you ever look in Kenosha? I'm a few hours away but get down there from time to time.

Yep I do but only 2-3 times a week...the basic stores Target, Wallyworld, KB Toys and Toyworks...

Is there something in particular you are looking for...just PM me

Walmart: Oak Creek: Geonosian Arena qty 1 & Republic Gunship qty 1

Figure wave up thru 40 (a TON of Han Solo's)

TRU update

TRU: Racine Lott Dodd, Tusken w/Massiff, TA Anakin, Yoda, Padme Pilot,Luminara, Watto, Teemto & Ki Adi Mundi all in their own bin in the middle of the floor with a sign....New Star Wars figures in this bin......In the path of the existing figures all for $4.99

Kenosha...

Walmart nothing new at all....Qui Gon Ginn and Endor troopers.

Racine

WalMart took down their endcap and replaced with all of the same He-Man figures and have not refilled the rest of the existing stock up to and including the Chewbacca wave.

Target still has only C3P0 deluxe and 5 Mace Windu regular figs.

Maybe I should join the Milwookie Fan Club...I am so lonely here in Wisconsin.....home of the Packers north of DA BEARS

Up in NE Wisconsin, I just found all the latest figures except Ephont Mon at TRU. This is the first new stuff we've gotten since June!

On a personal note, being a lonely collector isn't all bad - you don't have to fight to get the new figures , but you get a lot more peg warmers