Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SE Wisconsin

Originally posted by Quite-Gone Jim
    Up in NE Wisconsin, I just found all the latest figures except Ephont Mon at TRU.
    Was this last Saturday at the GB store? I was there and they had the same figs, everything but Ephant Mon. Were they all in a bin at the front of the store?

Visited the local stores and found TRU with 3 Gunships and this madman tearing through the bins to figure out where the Clone trooper pilots were. We have not seen any and the store only have the new waves thru the TA Anikan, Tusken w/Massiff and the rest that wave (sans Ephant+Clone trooper pilot). I told the guy this and said buy them online and save yourself the hassle (and destruction).

He thanked me and offered me a Unleashed figure for cheap and I politely declined. None the less another satisfied TRU customer, since they are still in stock @ amazon for $6.99
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Originally posted by Caesar

Was this last Saturday at the GB store? I was there and they had the same figs, everything but Ephant Mon. Were they all in a bin at the front of the store?
    These are hold over from last Saturday, in the big bin up front.

Got Walmart to price match the $2.99 at Target and BAM!!! Eleven more Battle Droids (Crummy mold or not make the Geonosian Arena scene fill out nice.

27th street TRU

4 Republic Gunships and 2 Geonosian Arenas!!!

Everyone else is dry especially since it is Monday and Holiday help needs to be trained.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Just found a newly opened case of the accessory kits at the Target at Howell & Chase on the south side.

I bought one of each because I hadn't seen them yet.
    I have already opened them and have them sitting on my desk at work.

I saw another guy buying the other 6 as I was checking out.

Cap'n Frank