Unhappy let me get this figured out...

okay...so, if TPM takes place 30 years before ANH, then everything we see is old technology to luke....the lightsabers, the battles,etc,etc...but why is it that they never have a double balded lightsaber in the the trilogy? it seems like TPM has new technology when you watch it but then you realize..."hey, this crap is old!"
    what do you guys think??

32 years, and see the following Classic Trilogy thread which has COMPLETELY covered this issue already:
    http://www.sirstevesguide.com/vbport...&threadid=1233
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

After the empire took over the galaxy technology sort of died down a lot. Since therewere only 2 guys with lightsabers and not really a big use for them. Luke needed a lightsaber quickly so he only made a single bladed saber. I don't see why Vader would need a double bladed saber. And Palpatine and Yoda, I think, didn't need a lightsaber.

Arrow

If a double-barreled shotgun is much more powerful than a handgun, why don't more people have them? Well, it's easier to use a handgun than a shotgun; better to aim, less "kick," easier to conceal, etc. So why not just have a single-bladed one? It's easier, that's all. Plus, the other thread is right.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

NP, that's why I linked you that other thread, to inform.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    It's the same reason I wear women's lacy, silk panties instead of a burlap sack. It's just more comfortab...

...what? What did I say??

Oh no!

nevermind
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
    Let me help. You said YOU, ETERNAL PADAWAN, ENJOY WEARING WOMEN'S UNDERWEAR, does that ring a bell?

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
    It's the same reason I wear women's lacy, silk panties instead of a burlap sack. It's just more comfortab...

Oh no!

nevermind
    I always thought you would be a cross dresser
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

how did this post go to womens underwear? let it stop.