Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Amazon has it for about 42 bucks, but there are other online retailers who have it cheaper than that.

I've found that on major new releases (music and DVD), it's often best to wait and check the Sunday ads. Best Buy and Circuit City normally have pretty serious price wars going on (normally a good $3 or more less than anyone online), and often the local Wal-Mart will undercut the cheaper of the two by an additional $1.50. Recently, I've got LOTR:FOTR for $14.44, and they've had Blade II and Monsters Inc at the same price. Wal-Marts often vary on price, but it's worth checking out.

Just be careful buying CD's at Wal-Mart, lest ye want bleeps.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I was happy with paying 15.88 for Beauty and the Beast last night at Wally World.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I can't stand Wal*Mart CD's. They're trying to do a good thing, but they are going about it wrong.

Great Thanks a lot Jar Jar, i kew you could help. Looks like i'm gunna have a very big christmas list this year, along with all the new Figs, this is going to be one Happy Holiday.

Ones i'm looking foward to ar signs, reign of fire, p. 2, eight legged freaks and lots more
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

I bought the DVD, not the cd
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Thanks for the DVD list JarJar. I was wondering when Halloween Resuresction was coming out.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Halloween Resurrection is due on December 10th. I posted the specs and such in the Halloween thread around here somewhere. Lemme grab the link. Note the specs have changed a little, and the date has as well.

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...377#post156377

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

sweet thats a movie i want as well
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34