SW Tales #13 featuring Mace Windu

I picked up this comic last week and I think it plain old sucks! I think this was the worst group of stories, and I don't think it shows Mace and/or the Jedi the way they "are".

The only part that seemed to almost ring true was the story about the Padawan who was sent into the temple who was expelled from the Jedi way. The harshness of the story rang true, to me, of teh way that Ani was treated in TPM.

Any other thoughts or feelings on this comic?
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I agree. It was pretty boring. In fact, it was so "pretty boring" that I haven't even finished it yet LOL I lool forward to my star wars tales comic books and this one was a let down. Ah well, just look forward to the next one.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I haven't read this issue yet, but if I remember correctly, SW Tales are just that... tales. There may be some hint of truth to them but they're not necessarily factual to the SW universe. A good example is the Vader vs. Maul story.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Originally posted by Sidiously Darth
    I haven't read this issue yet, but if I remember correctly, SW Tales are just that... tales. There may be some hint of truth to them but they're not necessarily factual to the SW universe. A good example is the Vader vs. Maul story.
    of course...but these were very boring "tales" and I still haven't finished them hehe

GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Arrow

I always relate the SW Tales series to What If-? by Marvel Comics. Some of those stories were awesome, while others were useless. It appears SWT is falling into the latter category at times.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

The majority of SWTs are good but this one was lacking something... It had great potential but fell short of reaching it.