Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool will we get to see all the jedi council battle at the arena?

this would be the best part of AOTC...mace, yoda, ki-adi, adi galli, plo koon, and all the others battleing destroyer droids and super troopers....
    let me know if it is true...

I've heard that all but 4 of the 12 Council members get killed off so I guess all or most fight there but we'll have to wait 'til next May to find out.

I don't think the Council would send all of it's members into battle like that. We do know for sure that both Mace Windu; fighting Jango, Yoda helping Obi-Wan and Anakin fight Count Dooku will be there at the end but who else will go and who will live?
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

that's the big question co-jo da...we will know next may...

I think we'll see other (new) Jedi's that aren't from the Council, it would make more sense to me.
    Last edited by Co Jo-Da; 10-29-2001 at 11:03 AM.
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Silly silly silly, How is the rest of the galaxy to be governed and guided if all the jedi are in one place? For a start, the academics like madame Jocasta Nu and Yaddle won't be there. Plo Koon is allegedly leading a crack guerilla troupe of jedi to knock out the droid control ship. Most of the jedi on Geonosis will be like the guys in star trek who wore red - utterly dispensible and totally unmemorable. Saesee, Mace, Obi, Anakin and Yoda. Plus Kit Fisto are all on Geonosis as foreground jedi. Shaak Ti and Adi Gallia are doubtful but I would imagine that Adi will possibly fight but not Shaak Ti who looks too decorative to be a fighting type. As with Luminari Unduli and Barris Offee, they look to be more diplomats than warriors.
    Either way there will be hundreds of jedi slashing and parrying away in the arena with all the battle/destroyer/super droids.
    Plus all the clonetroopers and the big beasts and the winged Geonosians and the non winged Geonosians and Nute Gunray and Count Dooku and Jango Fett. It's all going t be very fast and complex.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    What's even more impressive is....cheese. Look at all the different varieties of....cheese. Cheese is an amazing invention. Milk went bad and somebody had the courage to take a bite. Some people say fire, or the wheel. I say cheese.

Oh yeah, that Jedi thing will be...something...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

You're right about the cheese.

However, this is the Episode 2 SPOILER thread, so...

Mace, Yoda, Plo Koon, and Ki-Adi Mundi live (and will be in Episode 3).

The Council may have changed a little since Episode One.

However, SaeSae Tiin is in the film, Yaddle as well (with speaking lines for the latter). So that's 6. (she might not be in the battle - or on the Council at this time, so she could live).

Eeth Koth? I thought I heard that he was. (7)

I heard nothing about Adi Gallia, Depa Billaba (the two women), nor Yarael Poof (the Q-tip), or Even Piel or Oppo Rancisis (the fur ball).

However, there are 4 permanent seats, 4 long term, 4 short term, and 4 temporary seats on the Jedi Council.

Who is NEW?

(years on Council during E1)

1 year - Ki Adi Mundi
    10 years or less - Adi Gallia
    15 years - Yaddle

and I wouldn't care to speculate on who is temp, short term.

Permanent? Yoda
    Long Term or Permanent? Mace, Plo Koon, SaeSaeTiin, Eeth Koth(?)

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Check your math.

However, there are 4 permanent seats, 4 long term, 4 short term, and 4 temporary seats on the Jedi Council.

That's 16 seats. Last time I looked there's only twelve JCM. I think Oppo Rancisis and Depa Billoba have been shunted off to obscurity land due to their lackluster qualities in the first film. And I read the breakdown of the council (permanent, short term, etc.) somewhere and now I can't find it. Curse my extensive library of Star Wars books...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Hmmm, think you two want the 'jedi council' thread instead. This is the 'will we get to see all the jedi council battle at the arena?' thread.
    The question isn't who's going to be on the council. Just to be pedantic.