Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Iowa rated the worst state for small biz.

People here are too skeptical to give the new guy a chance. They have that old folks mentality, since 60% of the population is 65 and over. No wonder the mid south part of the state is the second poorest region in the country.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, but they got cheap corn.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Travelling Salesmen have a very tough time in Ioway. Harold Hill is the only one who pulled it off, and he almost caught the tar and feathers
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

i guess i was wrong about the worst state for a small biz here i though it was good old NC.

That would probably be Wisconsin or some other state with a large industry of livestock. Unless you consider grain a fertilzer....

As a child of two small business owners I can tell you that New York State isn't far behind. With rising costs in healthcare, taxes, supplies--just about everything--it is tough to start out as a small businessperson nowadays.

All our family needs to do is to hire corporate accountants to comb the books for tax loopholes so that we can pay zero taxes this year.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

yeah, LBC. according to the study i saw, which i think is the same one as the impetus for this thread, NY is number 47... and you know what number that is out of...

i'm gettin the hell out of this state... i'm moving to NEVADA - #1, baby!!!
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Originally posted by thespar
    i guess i was wrong about the worst state for a small biz here i though it was good old NC.
    I think that NC is down their too.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

You have to be part of the "family" to succeed in NV.