Hybrid View

Thumbs up My Big Fat Greek Wedding

Has anyone seen this movie yet?

I finally went to see it last night. My friend loved it, and I read many great reviews on it. I must say it was a very good film.

It was very funny, and the story was very good. I can't think of anything about it that I didn't like really.

I highly recommend it.

Anyone else?
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

My girlfriend was trying to get me to go for quite a while and I caved after the 3 week. I must admit that I thought the movie was great. It was amazing how it paralleled our relationship, more specifically the differences between our 2 families.

I too have to recommend this movie.

You need some Windex on that?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

He's a vegetarian.....he doesn't eat meat......

Oh.....he doesn't eat meat?.........I'll make lamb....
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Great stuff! It seems that you and I are the only 2 that have seen this movie. Trust us people its good.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I saw it about 3 weeks ago. I didn't really want to go see it, but my mother did so I took her to see it. I actually liked it. The story was very interesting and the characters were fantastic.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

I'm glad someone else has seen it too!

I agree with you Sithdroid. I encourage everyone to check it out.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Yeah. Saw this one on the flight back from Pheonix. I laughed once...when he's monkeying around outside the travel agency and runs into the old lady ( I like spontaneity in movies). Other than that, I was so bored with it, I took off my headphones and slept through the last half hour of it.

Shan't buy this one on DVD.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

EP, the ending was the best part of the movie. The beginning was a little dull and the pace was a little slow, but the pace and humor pick up near the end. I'd recommend watching the rest.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Sorry. If the "pace" is that dull and boring for 4/5ths of a film, I don't think the other 5th deserves my time. I'm guessing they resolve their differences and end up happily ever after?

Whoopee!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I wasn't bored at all. I found the situations interesting, as well as the individual characters. I thought the dialog and pace was excellent. While it was a tad predictable, I can't think of the last movie I saw that wasn't. I will most likely be buying this one on DVD, hoping for some nifty extras or deleted scenes.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"