Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Any "Godfather" Fans here?

These films are definatly some of my favorite. I love how they were written, acted, and filmed. I especially love Marlon Brando's acting in the first film. Such a classic character. James Caan was very good too. I though the second film was great with it's development of Michael and the story of Vito Corleone. And I loved Part III because of its continuity of the first two films and the continuing story of Michael and his family.

Truely excellent movies.

"It means that Luca Brasi swims with the fishes."

Any other fans out there?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I'm a fan !

Yes, I too enjoy the third film. It's not my favorite by any means, but I don't dislike it the way some fans do. What disturbs me about it is the way Connie turns out . . . so ruthless. I guess it's partly understandable because she embraces her family's way of doing things, but it just feels tragic to me.

So much to love about those movies . . . Fredo and Moe Green, Mike and the Salozzo sitdown . . . Santino "look what they've done to my boy" answering as payback for Bruno Tatallia . . .

I think the second film is better in many ways, and DeNiro is cool as Vito - but on a personal level the first is my favorite. I like how it deals with the Corleone family as a whole while Mike begins to rise. Part 2 is just wonderful in extending the family's reach and the power of Michael.

Bada bing !

Huge fan! I can't get enough of this trilogy! What do you think of a sequel trilogy?
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Sequel Trilogy? How so Boss? I don't think they could use Michael's kids because Anthony is a famous singer and Mary is dead. Maybe take off where Vincent (Andy Garcia) is the new Don Corleone?

Hmm...sequel trilogy.......not so sure there are enough characters left that would be of interest to warrant it.

Mario Puzo (RIP) once expressed interest in GF 4; it would be about a young Sonny and his rise in the ranks including his first act of murder.

Originally posted by Caesar
    Mario Puzo (RIP) once expressed interest in GF 4; it would be about a young Sonny and his rise in the ranks including his first act of murder.
    you couldn't really call it "GodFather" though............Sonny never made it that far.

You would have to focus on vincent............and that would suck.

I don't thimk it would be a really strong story, but Vincent was cool!

Can you go somewhere and NOT find Godfather fans? Is there anyone who isn't a Godfather fan?

Take a ride on the Ho Train!

Sorry, I coulden't resist (WWE joke).
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.