Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Originally posted by Tycho
    Dang, I'm sorry I missed that moment. How did Reese react when he learned Helena's real name? He can use his police clearance to look her up and learn all kinds of things, including tracking her to that bar she runs. (I think she owns it, with Wayne money she was given). Did they kiss - any true confessions about how they feel for each other?

I suspect that Jake will keep her secret from the other cops, but now he can ask her on a date, or know where to go to get drunk with her

So Stillakid, you like little Dinah? Me too. I like Ashley Scott's sultriness too though.

I'm blonde, so I think opposites attract a lot, in my case, and I like brunettes often - though by chance I've mostly gone out with blondes or had them interested in me - and is it ever the guys' choice?

I left out a few details to get to the chase, per se. Reese walked into the bar where she works (while she was there) when he was investigating where the murder victims came from previous to the attacks. She dodged him there. Then, while at the reunion (because all the victims were in town for the reunion), Reese happened upon the fact that an alumni was a bartender over there. Some drunkard alumni guy gave Reese her name so Reese headed over the the obligatory yearbook to look her up. Wouldn't you know it?...picture not available. Then, at the end of the story, when she's really attracted to one of the hunky guys from her past, she see's Reese then decides that she'd rather "be with" Reese. He sees her and thinks that she's just there investigating the crime. She tells him that she found the guy and dealt with it. He tells her that he was on the track of an alumni that worked at the bar. She then confesses that the woman he's looking for is her.

And the blonde thing, yeah much to my brunette wife's chagrin. Don't ask...it's a long story.

Dang, I'm sorry I missed that moment. How did Reese react when he learned Helena's real name? He can use his police clearance to look her up and learn all kinds of things, including tracking her to that bar she runs. (I think she owns it, with Wayne money she was given). Did they kiss - any true confessions about how they feel for each other?
    Actually since she never wears gloves, he could've run a search on her prints long ago, but he wouldn't even think of doing that. Not too be nice, but the thought just wouldn't cross his mind. She doesn't own the bar, they had the owner character in Reunion. Nope, no real mushy lovey dovey scene. There was one funny part though, as a trap Helena said at the Clock tower that she needed someone to hit on her, and you can see Alfred start fidgeting in the background like he wants to be the one.

I only caught Reunion, but from what I've heard it was the better of the two anyways and Gladiatrix was more of just a chance to show women fighting women.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Yes, and show them rip their clothes off each other, spank each other, cry out, and moan, and...

It actually IS appealing, so inspite of my sarcasm, I would watch it and think it was the best episode of anything I ever saw... etc. etc. etc. until the next time Lana Lang sniffs a nicademus flower...

Meanwhile, thanks for the info guys. I wish this show would be renewed and continued! It's not that bad. Then they could have more of these lady-fight-night shows and...

Stillakid, we always want exactly what we don't have. he-he. That goes for me right now, too. See the previous paragraphs above
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Yes, and show them rip their clothes off each other, spank each other, cry out, and moan, and...
    Well, it would have been alot better on HBO....hey, wait just a sec....maybe they'll pick it up for next season!

No if they did that they'd be MTV, and Batman's already been butchered enough with Batman Forever and Batman & Robin, Birds of Prey being turned into a pathetic slut fest is definitely the last thing that would be needed. If that happened, Batman would probably be gone forever. If you want that type of crap then watch HBO late at night if you don't already, geez.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by LTBasker
    No if they did that they'd be MTV, and Batman's already been butchered enough with Batman Forever and Batman & Robin, Birds of Prey being turned into a pathetic slut fest is definitely the last thing that would be needed. If that happened, Batman would probably be gone forever. If you want that type of crap then watch HBO late at night if you don't already, geez.
    Maybe, but it would beat the talk-fest that got the show cancelled in the first place. Women superheroes seems like a good idea until you realize that they sure do talk a lot.

Though I've never been a huge comicbook fan, as I see it, the concept of male superheroes has remained popular precisely because of their get-down-to-business vigilante nature. Cut the small talk and kick some arse.

What with the tight clothes and athletic bodies, it was only a matter of time until chick superheroes popped up...only their appeal wasn't the same, for obvious reasons.

So why not call a spade a spade, get the chicks in some tight spandex and make a movie? Why play the game that we all have Puritan ethics when we want to see hot women in a power position? I don't get it.

The Batman movie franchise fiasco came about primarily because a) WB put a "flamboyent" director in charge who decided to express his own homosexual fantasies onscreen rather than be true to the Batman theme, and b) WB was more interested in selling toys than in telling good stories, by their own admission.

The entire Batman/superhero-onscreen situation would be far better if the powers that be would allow some real comic book fans at the franchise, much like the guys that do the animated series and Batman Beyond. They've got a good handle on what Batman should be. And I'm sure they could introduce the "girls" so that they gave (honest) viewers what they want to see ( a bit of T&A ) while not making it so gratuitous that it looks like a Hustler video shoot.

But, hey, that's just my opinion.