Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Have you seen this two pack?

I'm sorry if this has been covered before but the search option was playing up and I couldn't find out for sure.

I was looking at the collector's database for some of the two packs that have been released, the reason being I found three different ones in a store today. One was the Yoda/Dooku pack and another was the Mace/Jango combo, both of which were named in the database. However the third pack wasn't named in the collection - HD Anakin and JSP Obi-Wan. I was wondering if this had been spotted in the US as well?
    "Luke' I am your father!"

"You may be my father, but who's your daddy!?!"

No sign of them or have I ever heard of them. Was there any photos? If not Hasbro has not confirmed them yet
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I don't recall seeing those two together. There were different ones in the K-Mart two packs. I know that I was able to pick up Jango (Kamino escape) and Yoda packed together. And the other one I have is Obi-Wan (Coruscant chase) and Anakin (peasant disguise) packed together.

Originally posted by turbowars
    No sign of them or have I ever heard of them. Was there any photos? If not Hasbro has not confirmed them yet
    These are actually on the shelves here in Australia. The Yoda/Dooku and Mace/Jango combos are pictured in the Collector's Database but the Anakin HD/Pilot Obi-Wan aren't, but are definitely on the shelf here. If I buy the pack soon I'll post some kind of pic.

They seem to be almost randomly packed, I have seen HD Anakin, Red Clonetrooper, Yoda, Jango Kamino Escape, Dooku and a few others in just about any combination you can imagine.

Yoda/Clonetrooper
    Clonetrooper/Anakin
    Dooku/Jango
    Yoda/Jango
    Anakin/Yoda
    Clonetrooper/Jango
    Anakin/Dooku
    Yoda/Dooku
    etc......
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

The three I spotted seem deliberately packed, there's about two or three of each pairing that I named. I was particularly interested in the Obi/Anakin pack as I want doubles for those two. I hope others hit our shelves, I wouldn't mind some of the earlier figs I missed out on (thinking they would warm the shelves).

I don't think the pairing is "random"... take note of the barcode that is actually inside the blister of each carded figure. There is no mistaking a double packed figure for one that is single carded. The barcode "inside" the individual blister says it all.

I picked up the Yoda/Jango KE 2-pack today and the Jango has a new barcode sticker over the old one and a white sticker covering up Yoda's barcode. The stickers are inside the individual blisters though.

Lots of the sets seem to be gone, what I did find were:

Anakin OPD/Anakin HD
    Anakin HD/Obi-Wan
    Yoda/Jango KE
    Anakin HD/Clonetrooper
    Anakin OPD/Obi-Wan
    Anakin HD/Jango KE
    Obi-Wan/Jango KE

The double Anakin set was the most common, there were like six of them there.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

So these aren't really 2 packs, they are 2 SAGA figures in regular packaging, packed in a huge sealed blister/case. Would that be correct?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)