Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Have you seen this two pack?

I'm sorry if this has been covered before but the search option was playing up and I couldn't find out for sure.

I was looking at the collector's database for some of the two packs that have been released, the reason being I found three different ones in a store today. One was the Yoda/Dooku pack and another was the Mace/Jango combo, both of which were named in the database. However the third pack wasn't named in the collection - HD Anakin and JSP Obi-Wan. I was wondering if this had been spotted in the US as well?
    "Luke' I am your father!"

"You may be my father, but who's your daddy!?!"

No sign of them or have I ever heard of them. Was there any photos? If not Hasbro has not confirmed them yet
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I don't recall seeing those two together. There were different ones in the K-Mart two packs. I know that I was able to pick up Jango (Kamino escape) and Yoda packed together. And the other one I have is Obi-Wan (Coruscant chase) and Anakin (peasant disguise) packed together.

Originally posted by turbowars
    No sign of them or have I ever heard of them. Was there any photos? If not Hasbro has not confirmed them yet
    These are actually on the shelves here in Australia. The Yoda/Dooku and Mace/Jango combos are pictured in the Collector's Database but the Anakin HD/Pilot Obi-Wan aren't, but are definitely on the shelf here. If I buy the pack soon I'll post some kind of pic.

They seem to be almost randomly packed, I have seen HD Anakin, Red Clonetrooper, Yoda, Jango Kamino Escape, Dooku and a few others in just about any combination you can imagine.

Yoda/Clonetrooper
    Clonetrooper/Anakin
    Dooku/Jango
    Yoda/Jango
    Anakin/Yoda
    Clonetrooper/Jango
    Anakin/Dooku
    Yoda/Dooku
    etc......

The three I spotted seem deliberately packed, there's about two or three of each pairing that I named. I was particularly interested in the Obi/Anakin pack as I want doubles for those two. I hope others hit our shelves, I wouldn't mind some of the earlier figs I missed out on (thinking they would warm the shelves).

I don't think the pairing is "random"... take note of the barcode that is actually inside the blister of each carded figure. There is no mistaking a double packed figure for one that is single carded. The barcode "inside" the individual blister says it all.

I picked up the Yoda/Jango KE 2-pack today and the Jango has a new barcode sticker over the old one and a white sticker covering up Yoda's barcode. The stickers are inside the individual blisters though.

Lots of the sets seem to be gone, what I did find were:

Anakin OPD/Anakin HD
    Anakin HD/Obi-Wan
    Yoda/Jango KE
    Anakin HD/Clonetrooper
    Anakin OPD/Obi-Wan
    Anakin HD/Jango KE
    Obi-Wan/Jango KE

The double Anakin set was the most common, there were like six of them there.

So these aren't really 2 packs, they are 2 SAGA figures in regular packaging, packed in a huge sealed blister/case. Would that be correct?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)