tri-logo freeze frame weequay

ok, i acquired one of these in a game of chance for a very small price.

before i say...rip it open like a toy should be....i'm curious to know if this is as valuable as his american freeze frame counter part i have seen at such ludacris pricing on evil-bay. someone know? if yes i may have one or two of these available for trade pretty darn soon.

thanks in advance
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Re: tri-logo freeze frame weequay

Originally posted by fourtwo
    ok, i acquired one of these in a game of chance for a very small price.

before i say...rip it open like a toy should be....i'm curious to know if this is as valuable as his american freeze frame counter part i have seen at such ludacris pricing on evil-bay. someone know? if yes i may have one or two of these available for trade pretty darn soon.

thanks in advance
    It's ten times less valuable than the US carded. Though it's good for trading with collectors that still have that hole in their FF collection.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Don't you mean 1/10th as valuable?

In any event the Tri-Lingual (AKA Canadian) Freeze Frame Weequay is much easier to come by than the American counterpart. Though it is still a bit on the expensive side, usually catching $40.00 or more, though I have seen them go for as much as $80.00.

If you want a REAL good laugh check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1775469922

Buy price of $550.00 and this fool rates it at "C-9+ (maybe a c-9.5 minus)!"

He actually put an exclamation point behind that pathetic statement. I have seen US Freeze Frame Weequay professionally rated at C-9.5 (AKA 95)by AFA and sealed in hard (tamper proof) acrylic cases go for less than that.
    May the force be with you.

Don't take this as being offensive, but.....If you know how much the U.S. version goes for on ebay...then why could you not figure out how much the tri-logo version is worth? It took you longer to start this thread than it would have taken you to look it up yourself on e-bay.
    Of course that's just my opinion...I could be wrong!

Dude, relax! We are here for fun! There may not of been a Tri-Logo FF Weequay on Ebay at the time. Anyways I found a FF Tri Weequay at a Collectors store for $37 C-9+ I bought a US one for $300 C-9.5 there's the difference.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Here in the UK a FF US Weequay is going for 329....Silly prices for something that a kid is supposed to rip open and play with..
    Lewis1977