Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by master jedi
    Half your life, GNT? How about two thirds?

A long tme,lets put it at that
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I'll be in the shadows outside, lying in wait for any little b@stards that decide to vandalize. I hate this neighborhood.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Veeeery interesting Fulit, as I too will be lurking in the shadows ready to terrorize the little b@stards. Every Halloween for the last 11 years I put on my Michael Myers mask (which I have long since customized with different shaped eye-holes, dirt-smudged the face and fixed the hair), the blue jumpsuit and work boots, and grab a giant kitchen knife. I do nothing but walk around and follow trick or treaters. It's too classic. Many o'time have I caused genies, vampires, ghosts and batmen to flee for the nearest house with a light on the porch......and just stand there! The person gives them candy, but they're too scared to leave! BWAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAA!!

Jeez, you're taking it to a whole new level, I'm just trying to defend my house. That's funny, though. Ever get any parents ****ed off at you over that?

Oops the censor machine caught me, I mean "ever get any parents angry at you over that"?
    Last edited by Fulit; 10-30-2001 at 10:40 AM.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

I have no earthly idea what Mrs. JediCole and I will be doing for Halloween. We have ambitious plans for next year which we will begin working on in the late Summer. But this year, there are NO plans at all. I'm not convinced I even want to entertain the presence of Trick or Treaters this year. I'm just so ill prepared!
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Originally posted by Magnolia-Fan
    Ever seen "The Road Warrior"?

No? Then you should! Woe is me....This year I made an awesome, prop replica Mad Max costume. I'm not normally one to brag, so if you dont believe me, just ask Jedi Clint. I went to the annual Halloween party I usually go to, and NOBODY knew who I was supposed to be. One guy even said, "Let me guess, YOU'RE THE PUNISHER" Ugh!
    PICS DUDE! WE WANT PICS!
    http://www.geocities.com/madscientist2787

I'll be hanging out at the stores waiting for halloween stuff to go half price. I hope there's still a clown suit left. Two years ago, the local Walgreens drugstore had a special: everything "halloween" that you could fit in a shopping cart for $5. That price may have been to certain customers as I knew the cashier.
    Like my dad always said, "Be original son. Dont quote someone else."

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Howdy View Post
    Veeeery interesting Fulit, as I too will be lurking in the shadows ready to terrorize the little b@stards. Every Halloween for the last 11 years I put on my Michael Myers mask (which I have long since customized with different shaped eye-holes, dirt-smudged the face and fixed the hair), the blue jumpsuit and work boots, and grab a giant kitchen knife. I do nothing but walk around and follow trick or treaters. It's too classic. Many o'time have I caused genies, vampires, ghosts and batmen to flee for the nearest house with a light on the porch......and just stand there! The person gives them candy, but they're too scared to leave! BWAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAA!!
    It's a story like this that makes me wish Howdy wasn't banned.