Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The AT-TE is pretty cool!! -- The Tie Boomber is not a bad job either. Jabba Palace doesn't need my praise -- it gets it all on its own!!

Thanks for the PICs.
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

Those are awesome, I love the look of the Geonosians!

That AT-TE is awesome, I'm can't wait to get my hands on one. Heck, I'll try to get two. One for each of the Gunships I have. All these sets are cool and there is no doubt I'm getting them. But, I thought the clue said the Battle Droids are sand red? Those look like rose colored droids.

And, thats only 7 sets I was told there were going to be 11. What are the other 4 sets?
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

I think FBTB.net is claiming there are other sets but they're the mini-sets and will be announced later.

Unforunately that website seems to have taken that big picture down.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Lego should do a couple figure sets. Like they used to. They could do Storm Troopers, Clone Troopers, Jedi Knights, Battle Droids, Rebel Troops. Put 5 or 6 figs together, well the Battle Droids set you could add more to that one. They would fly off the selves.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

Looks like an awesome assortment this year, FBTB has pics of the TIE Bomber, Geonosian Fighter, and AT-TE today - these all look like winners. I can't believe Lego is putting one of those Technic missile-launchers in the TIE Bomber though, I can't stand those things.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

i'm not really feelin the tie bomber actually, i'll think twice about buying it. ok, maybe not..... but the bomber section looks hokey.

so far i'm only really interested in the jabba sets and the bomber. the AT-TE is cool, but way too expensive. are they ever going to give us a cheap way to get clone troopers?
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

AT-TE, Geonosian fighter and the Jabba sets are what interests me. Finally could do a real Geonosis battle diorama since I've got the TF covered!
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Anybody still have that pictures of those loose versions from the German site?

Rebelscum just posted boxed and "loose" pictures of the sets, although you can tell they're from the German picture just rearranged to look unique, except for the Geonosian Fighter set, which they photoshopped from the box (very badly I might add) and then stuck their Rebelscum logo on the images.

The boxed pics look exactly likw FBTB.net's pics, which is reasonable cause they could've just asked to use those pics but the thing is, they still slapped their Rebelscum logo on them. Sad...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"