Electronic Lightsaber Asst 2

I saw this on the EE site today and was wondering if anyone had any info on these. I had heard that we were getting an electronic Yoda saber but not Mace and others. Any info is appreciated.

Thanks

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...umber=HS84886B

anyone? Jar Jar?
    May the force be with You!!!!!

I hope they don't make Yoda's saber hilt as big as the others, there'd be no point of it then, it should be half the size.

Yoda's saber should be the same size as those small kid's lightsabers. In fact that would be the best way to release it, since Yoda was a big hit with the kiddies.

I guess these are going to be the $20 ones in wal mart that are still sitting there not moving because no one wants one! well, i got one, but there are still plenty and i'm sure there are more in the back... maybe if these look cool enough i'll have to buy another one
    [FONT=comic sans ms]ok make me stop talking, it's not interesting anymore[/FONT]

I bought the Dooku lightsaber. I think its quite nifty. I do want to get Obi-Wans though.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett