Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NJO eBooks

NJO eBooks

For those interested, I realized that some people who read the NJO series didn't realize (as they are not really advertised a whole heck of alot) that there are two NJO ebooks (novelettes)that have come out. "Recovery" is now included in the paperback version of Star by Star by Troy Denning or you can still purchase it in ebook format if you already bought Star by Star and don't want to buy it again. Also, the newest NJO ebook is "Ylesia" by Walter Jon Williams, the author of "Destiny's Way" and can also be purchased on line in ebook format.

Some people don't like ebooks and I totally understand that as many of the ebooks won't print through the reader and you have to sit there and read them on your computer screen. But they are still pretty cool if you have a handheld reader.

Just get onto Amazon.com or BN.com and type each title in the search field and it'll take you there.

Just thought I'd toss this out for anyone who loves to read, especially Star Wars titles.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Lightbulb

I'm glad SBS has the e-books. I always wait to buy the paperbacks, but try to read the hardbacks from the library. I got to catch up on the Darth Maul e-book in the paperback Saboteur version. I do not like to read on the computer; gimme a killed tree bound and glued!
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Nothing too important's happening in those e-books, so I've passed on each. I can't justify buying a second copy of another novel to get a short novella.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'm getting only NJO paperbacks, so I got Recovery. I hope Ylesia will be included in the Destiny's Way paperback.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

I bought the E-Books cause they were inexpensive. I'll probably read them some night in a hotel room.
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"

Isn't Ylesia the planet in the Han Solo Trilogy where he gets his first pilot job working for those "monks?"
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Originally posted by Rogue II
    Isn't Ylesia the planet in the Han Solo Trilogy where he gets his first pilot job working for those "monks?"
    yeah I think so, with the Hutt cousins, that end up wanting to kill him later on.

Lightbulb

That's right! I thought it was the aliens from the Black Fleet Crisis trilogy (their name escapes me... Yevetha? Yelatha? Old Yeller?). Remember when SW book scame out as single novels or 3-book series? Not dragging on

and on,

and on,

and on...

Ugh. Will it never end? We must be made to suffer; it's our lot in life.

p.s. I got some junk mail sent to me recently. My middle name starts with an "E" and it was mismarked. (For example, Mr. Bel-Cam Ejos ). I read this thread's title, and it made me think of that!
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Originally posted by Deoxyribonucleic

yeah I think so, with the Hutt cousins, that end up wanting to kill him later on.
    Yes, and Han Solo saved the Pilgrim's children and brought them to Corillia. That's how he got his stripes.

I haven't got into the NJO books yet. The closest I've got so far was Jedi Search. I haven't read the other 2 in the Jedi Academy trilogy yet. I didn't think Jedi Search was all that great. I think I'll go back to reading Rogue Squadron.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    That's right! I thought it was the aliens from the Black Fleet Crisis trilogy (their name escapes me... Yevetha? Yelatha? Old Yeller?). Remember when SW book scame out as single novels or 3-book series? Not dragging on

and on,

and on,

and on...

Ugh. Will it never end? We must be made to suffer; it's our lot in life.

p.s. I got some junk mail sent to me recently. My middle name starts with an "E" and it was mismarked. (For example, Mr. Bel-Cam Ejos ). I read this thread's title, and it made me think of that!
    LOL..."e"books..."E"Jos. It's the little things man, the little things. Sounds exactly how my brain works too!

I gotta say, I'm really enjoying these NJO books (there's supposed to be around 25 but I'm not sure if that includes the "e"books as "e"well?) I like that pretty much all the characters are fair ground for accidents etc. but I also would like to see an end to it sooner and get back to those 3 part series that were always so good!

Hopefully Zahn will do another series of books! He's my fav and captures the SW universe like no other!