Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Our own SW story line by line.

I'll start off, we'll create a unique story by adding a line or so every time we post.

The day had finally come. The dark Sith prophets' prophecy had come true. The one that will be known as "Palpitine" has been born on the planet of Naboo.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Shouldn't this start out this way?

"Long long ago, in a galaxy far far away..."

Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

. . . but unfortunately for the Sith Lords' dreams of conquest, Palpatine had been born to a backwards kaadu farmer who knew nothing of the Sith ways. So when Sith Lord Darth Kik'but showed up on his doorstep, babbling about "at last we will have revenge," old Lanny Palpatine looked him square in the eye and said, "You ain't the Bothan mail-order bride I done'n ordered!"

So Darth Kik'but had no choice but to. . . .
    Tommy, close your eyes.

whip out the sling back helled shoes and peroxide blond dolly parton wig. See, I'm the bride you ordered said Sith Lord Darth Kik'but. old Lanny Palpatine eyed him suspiciously for a moment or two and then grinned leeeeeringly at kik'but, " I figure yerl do chickie boy, now where in 'tarnation am I gonna find me a holy man round this'n her place...?" he said as he......

...knocked a clump of Kaadu manure off the side of his left shoe.

"I'll not have you tracking that filth in my house!" roared Darth Kik'but. "The Sith do not tolerate dirty floors! After all, cleanliness is next to pure unbridled evilness, as they say."

"Ah, sorry 'bout that there, ma'am," Farmer Palpatine said, and turned his back to the blonde-wigged Sith Lord. "Got me some Calamari-Kleen in the closet here." He opened a small door and began rummaging around. "Let's see, Sith-B-Gone...wait, what the?..."

He never finished his sentence, for suddenly...

...the Sith-B-Gone BURST open! Suddenly Palpy was attacked my tubing! Various types of tubing... The tubing merged together to form ...THE KING TUBING!!! The King Tubing wielded his ferocious...
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

.....Synthetic Tentacles and latched on to baby Palpatine. In a frantic scream of his crying outburst, baby Palpy shocked the little bugger to death with his......
    MWHAHAHAHA!

...naked pictures of Micheal Jackson. But wait, it wasn't the Gloved One it was...
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

.....the Gloved one of the future, from his plane, the one known as.......
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Poo. Palpy put the picture away and started hitting the dead tubing with a stick. "Wee!" He said, "wee!" Then he went to his little Star Destroyer to get his...
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC